SUFC Christmas Party

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cubana. I got thrown out of there for wrecking the PA with an over enthusiastic twirl and cha cha move. I admit I then went on to try and raid the kitchen with the munchies, but I'm pretty sure out it was the original chaos that didn't endear me.

It's one of my big pals bar ..... he always goes the extra mile to make a night special, not just for private bookings, but anybody who goes.

When United booked for their Christmas party he set this up with the band. I supplied the lyrics and then AB sourced the origins of the music, so the band could rehearse. Apparently it's from a 1985 hit ....

Puts a smile on your face ... :)

Is that Sir John Fleck on the accordion?!!

It's one of my big pals bar ..... he always goes the extra mile to make a night special, not just for private bookings, but anybody who goes.

When United booked for their Christmas party he set this up with the band. I supplied the lyrics and then AB sourced the origins of the music, so the band could rehearse. Apparently it's from a 1985 hit ....

Puts a smile on your face ... :)

I went in last week after our Christmas party. Great to walk into a place that was buzzing on a Thursday night and have a great selection of cigars too.

They had a singer/pianist banging out some popular tunes.

I hope no one got too Stearmanned, they've still got a game to recover for! 🍺⚽🍺

Back
Top Bottom