Starting XI for Forest

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All i know is if Lowe is injured, If Larouchi plays we have lost 6-0

My first post on here but think Tomtheblade1889 teams probably the strongest one we could put out at this stage
I agree it's the strongest but I think Hecky is very pragmatic, he likes to bed the signings in slowly so I don't think they'll all be starting on Saturday unfortunately.

My first post on here but think Tomtheblade1889 teams probably the strongest one we could put out at this stage
Ooooo, I wouldn't have admitted that.

Some of the bigger boys might tell you to look at the goldfish, then flush your head down the bog.

Wes
Baldock
Anel
Egan
Trusty
Lowe
Norwood
Souza
Hamer
Osula
McBurnie

Cant see Hecky playing all 3 midfield newbies in a tough full throttle away match against bitter rivals. I can see him being more cautious. I wouldn't be surprised if he played just one striker and added a further midfielder into the mix.

These threads are always full of people who reckon we should try out a completely new formation. It literally happens every match. Do you realise we haven't started a competitive game in anything other than 3-5-2 for maybe 7 years now? Anyway, my team:

-------------Wes-------------
-------------Anel-------------
Baldock----Trusty----Larouci
------------Souza------------
-----Slimani-----Hamer-----
-----Traore------Doyle------
------------Archer-----------

Just keep it simple. Play Anel as a trequartista sweeper, Larouci as a false three and Doyle as a roaming beaver. It's easy.

I agree it's the strongest but I think Hecky is very pragmatic, he likes to bed the signings in slowly so I don't think they'll all be starting on Saturday unfortunately.
They won’t be starting on Saturday because it’s a Friday night match

Why is it when I type “pray” into the emoji search it comes up with that emoji, then?
Same reason it does if u type high 5 It Is used as both but apparently was originally designed as high 5 , I didn't create it so can't say for sure which it is

Wes
Anel - Egan - Robinson
Baldock - Souza - Doyle - Osborn
Hamer - Traore
Osula

Don't want to be hearing any bollocks about Souza not being ready. Well fucking play him and get him ready - what do we have to lose? We're way understrength and anything but defeat is an unexpected bonus
I didn't know we were al of we'd to just pick anyone we want regardless of whether they play for us.

—————-Wes————
——-Anel—Egan-Trusty—-
Baldock———————-Lowe
———Souza—Norwood——-
—————-Hamer—————
———-Traore——-Osula——-

----------------------------Wes-----------------------------
------------Anel----------Egan-----Trusty---------------
Baldock/Bash-------------------------------------Lowe
-------------------------Norwood--------------------------
-------------Hamer------------------Osborn-------------
---------------------Osula----McBurnie-----------------

Davies
JLT
Bash (if Baldock isn't injured)
Souza
Slimane
Brooks
Traore
Marsh
+ a couple more of the young lads

We really are crying out for experienced players now. Minimum we need another versatile defender, 1 CM, 2 AMs and a Striker. With our current sloth like approach to recruitment , there is about as much chance of us getting half of the above in before Friday, as there is me bumping into, and subsequently nailing Eva Green.

Wes, Davies and Amissah
Bash, Baldock, Anel, Egan, Trusty, Robbo, RND, Lowe and Larouchi
Hamer, Norwood, Souza, Slimane, Osborn, Fleck and Brooks
Traore, Osula, McBurnie, Brewdog, Jebbo and Marsh.

Subs
Hecky, Macca, Lester and Captain Blade

Don’t give a shit if they’re injured, just get all the bodies we can out there and see if we can get away with it and scrape a draw.

Wes, Davies and Amissah
Bash, Baldock, Anel, Egan, Trusty, Robbo, RND, Lowe and Larouchi
Hamer, Norwood, Souza, Slimane, Osborn, Fleck and Brooks
Traore, Osula, McBurnie, Brewdog, Jebbo and Marsh.

Subs
Hecky, Macca, Lester and Captain Blade

Don’t give a shit if they’re injured, just get all the bodies we can out there and see if we can get away with it and scrape a draw.
No Hackford ???

These threads are always full of people who reckon we should try out a completely new formation. It literally happens every match. Do you realise we haven't started a competitive game in anything other than 3-5-2 for maybe 7 years now?
We did not use 3-5-2 when Slav started.

Back
Top Bottom