Starting XI for Forest

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not a chance unchanged - 100% Hamer will start. The team that started against Palace tried their best (bless em) but Jesus it was fucking hopeless.

He has to change it or we will get seriously pasted Friday.
Honestly don’t see many changes, there aren’t many options to change it, nobody is fit enough.

Really, Hamer will be starting 100%, we ‘must’ make a change at LB and Trusty in for Robo at CB…that’s for starters.
An unchanged team = a 3 or 4 nil defeat

Brewster IMO is finished, I hope I’m wrong but not sure he will ever start for the Blades again
Agree about Brewster, Hamstring injuries don’t take this long do they?? That kid for Arsenal who’s just done his acl will be back before Brewster!

I don’t think he’ll make many changes, best we can hope for is a point and that’s a big ask!

Honestly don’t see many changes, there aren’t many options to change it, nobody is fit enough.
He will- fit or not fit Trusty / Hamer/ Souza need to go in- may as well risk it- if he doesn't we lose 4-0 and he knows it.

Ta Al

Last edited:
I reckon as it stands.

Wes,
Baldock, Anel, Egan, Trusty/Robinson, Larouchi/Robinson
Hamer, Osborn, Norwood
McBurnie, Osula/Traore

That's assuming McBurnie can do 60mins.

Unchanged I think, unless Baldock doesn’t make it he was struggling on Saturday.
Souza won’t be fit yet, McBurnie maybe on bench along with Hamer.
Dont think we’ll see Brewster this side of international break.
Dont think we'll see Brewster full stop!

Agree about Brewster, Hamstring injuries don’t take this long do they?? That kid for Arsenal who’s just done his acl will be back before Brewster!

I don’t think he’ll make many changes, best we can hope for is a point and that’s a big ask!
Brewster been out for a year now with a hamstring injury, really?

A big positive is the players we now have in the 20 man squad we didnt vs Palace..

Davies
Hamer
McBurnie

So I'm guessing only one of Sekiri, Brooks, Hackford and Marsh will be needed on bench.

Depending on fitness:

Foderingham

Baldock
Anel
Egan
Trusty
Lowe

Hamer
Norwood
Osborn*

Traore
McBurnie

*Assuming Davies is still not ready, as is likely.

We desperately need some signings.
I think LWB should be the priority as soon as we've sorted CF and AM.

Depending on fitness:

Foderingham

Baldock
Anel
Egan
Trusty
Lowe

Hamer
Norwood
Osborn*

Traore
McBurnie

*Assuming Davies is still not ready, as is likely.

We desperately need some signings.
I think LWB should be the priority as soon as we've sorted CF and AM.
McBurnie isn’t fit to start

I get the feeling that Souza will still be working his way to full fitness, as will Davies. Slimane probably still finding his feet too, so probably won't start.
Hopefully Hamer should be ok to come straight in though.

--------------------Wes-----------------------
-----------Anel---Egan---Trusty-----------
Bash------------------------------------Lowe
-------Hamer--Norwood--Osborn--------
-------------------Traore ---------------------
------------------- Osula----------------------

Davies
JLT
Larouci
Souza
Slimane
Davies
Brooks
McB
Marsh

I get the feeling that Souza will still be working his way to full fitness, as will Davies. Slimane probably still finding his feet too, so probably won't start.

Davies
JLT
Larouci
Souza
Slimane
Davies
Brooks
McB
Marsh
We can't have bash and osborn starting a game again surely.

Davies
JLT
Larouci
Souza
Slimane
Davies
Brooks
McB
Marsh
In about 3 weeks time I think Hamer is going to start to regret his impetuosity in signing for us so quickly.

We can't have bash and osborn starting a game again surely.

I would be more confident with Bash and RWB than I would in him covering CM, and at least it sures up the right hand side, assuming Baldock is out.

As for Ozzy, it's a tricky one, but he knows the system better than any of the new lads at the moment, and I thought he did ok on Saturday, albeit in a very poor team performance. I can see both him and Norwood making way for Souza and Slimane / Davies after an hour anyway.

Only change I can see, is Hamer for Bash if he’s fit.
I think Stretch is assuming Baldock is out (does look likely, Hecky kinda ignored the question posed about his fitness), but I'd rather have Sachdev there, Basham to me looks completely done.

I would be more confident with Bash and RWB than I would in him covering CM, and at least it sures up the right hand side, assuming Baldock is out.

As for Ozzy, it's a tricky one, but he knows the system better than any of the new lads at the moment, and I thought he did ok on Saturday, albeit in a very poor team performance. I can see both him and Norwood making way for Souza and Slimane / Davies after an hour anyway.

What exactly was our system on saturday :p

In about 3 weeks time I think Hamer is going to start to regret his impetuosity in signing for us so quickly.

Hopefully in 3 weeks time we will have a bit more quality in the squad to help him out. I think he will be a star here, so will love it.

These sessions always seem to show a lot of close up, ball control skills.

After watching the 1st game and preseason, our biggest issues have been: accuracy passing whilst on the move (we invariably under- or over-hit the ball to a teammate); clean ball striking (especially on the move); and not turning whilst in possession.

Not sure if they're also spending lots of time on these problem areas in training, but simply show the "fancy ball juggling sessions" for aesthetic / cinematic reasons?

Back
Top Bottom