Starting XI for Forest

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

An unfit McBurnie is a waste of space, the lad has to be 100% match fit or he waddles about like a chimp in flip flops wearing a nappy full of custard... sub and under 21 games for me before the 1st team if he's back in training

Also Osula did well against palace... get the feeling if/when that first goes in he will really kick on

Really hope Anel finds better form this time. Thought he looked out of his depth last Saturday. So want him to be capable of the performances he has showed in the Championship if we’re ever going to get off the back foot in games this season.

Looking at the fixtures this is such a big game. Hard to pick a side based on hoping some business in this week early enough. But we have to treat and play this as a cup final. You can write the city game off and properly target the Everton game as long as we get something here.

I agree it's the strongest but I think Hecky is very pragmatic, he likes to bed the signings in slowly so I don't think they'll all be starting on Saturday unfortunately.

Hope not as they'll still be buggered from Friday night

Play Basham where he plays best
Wes
Baldock Basham Egan Ahmedhodzic Lowe/Larouci
Norwood Souza Osborn
Traore Osula

I know this cuts down on Anel's marauding skills but a necessary evil for now.

Looking at the fixtures this is such a big game. Hard to pick a side based on hoping some business in this week early enough. But we have to treat and play this as a cup final. You can write the city game off and properly target the Everton game as long as we get something here.

We have written this one off already as well mate,

Wes
Osborn
Trusty
Egan
Anel
Baldock
New LCM
Souza
Hamer
New 10
McBurnie

Expecting two additions in and then we look stronger and able to compete. Hecky hoping for one or two in. If not, then we’re all tearing our hair out, but being positive I’m confident we will get it done.

Wes
Baldock
Anel
Eags
Trusty
Robinson
Suza
Norwood
Hamer
McBurnie
Traore

Any news on Baldock? Saw this on Twitter, would be a big blow if out

Fancy us to score at that shithole. Pressure on them. If we can restrict scabs to 1 goal i think we can get summat..

Wes
Osborn if Baldock injured
Robinson if Lowe injured
Anel
Egan
Trusty
Vini
Davies
Hamer
McBurnie
Osula

A lot stronger than last Saturday with hopefully Archer and possibly Doyle to come. We still lack cover at RWB, LWB. Pretty makeshift there if Baldock is out.

Play Basham where he plays best
Wes
Baldock Basham Egan Ahmedhodzic Lowe/Larouci
Norwood Souza Osborn
Traore Osula

I know this cuts down on Anel's marauding skills but a necessary evil for now.
Already forgotten about Hamer! Put him in for Norwood Ok rejig if Baldock is out

Wes
Bash Anel Egan Trusty Lowe/Larouci
Hamer Souza Osborn
Traore Osula

First goal of the season Hamer cross Osula overhead kick, then we go on to romp it.

Osborn
Osborns cat Osborns dad Osborns mum Osborns mrs Osborns fridge
Basham Osborns dog Osborns Milk jug
Osborns child George Osborn

Wes
Osborn. Anel. Egan. Trusty. Lowe
Hamer. Norwood. Davies
Traore Osula

Christ I hope they get Archer over the line for Friday

Wes
Anel
Egan
Trusty
Baldock
Lowe (or Osborn)
Souza
Norwood
Hamer
Traore
Osula

If the squad remains the same

Am I missing something here, so many picking Ozzy & Lowe…
Ozzy tries hard but isn’t good enough, Lowe is hopeless and could eventually stake a claim for one of the worst full backs of our modern era…
Neither should be anywhere near the first team

Hamers setpiece deliveries are fantastic. We have big players across the pitch now. Most of the big players are actually the better players so we may as well pack the team and try to get as many setpieces in their third as we can.

Another plus for opting for JLT... the long throw!

Done deal and whilst he will get done for pace in defence, he’s likely to send the winger into row z…

Hi Stegosaurus here

Got to play the new signings after that shower of shit last week

L1 Wes - until he can be replaced
Anel
Egan
Trusty

Baldock
Lowe/Osborn/That French bloke -- doesn't matter. They're all gash

Souza
Hamer
Davies

Traoure
Osula

Gotta get a good LWB in and a good goalie as priority. Another CB as cover so we don't have to rely on Robinson. We have the opportunity to loan someone, Hecky should get that sorted as soon as possible.

CM with Souza, Hamer, Davies, Slim and Norwood is pretty solid ... there's Fleck and Bash too, but I'd rather play a man down.

Unchanged I think, unless Baldock doesn’t make it he was struggling on Saturday.
Souza won’t be fit yet, McBurnie maybe on bench along with Hamer.
Dont think we’ll see Brewster this side of international break.

Unchanged I think, unless Baldock doesn’t make it he was struggling on Saturday.
Really, Hamer will be starting 100%, we ‘must’ make a change at LB and Trusty in for Robo at CB…that’s for starters.
An unchanged team = a 3 or 4 nil defeat

Brewster IMO is finished, I hope I’m wrong but not sure he will ever start for the Blades again

Not a chance unchanged - 100% Hamer will start. The team that started against Palace tried their best (bless em) but Jesus it was fucking hopeless.

He has to change it or we will get seriously pasted Friday.

Back
Top Bottom