Stadium and facilities redevelopment post KMC

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Oli Norwood mentioned that the toilets are part of the changing room, so it can “get a bit whiffy in there”.

One minor example..
Whiffy the should have played and tra
I cant see Scarborough having any input at all. Do BL/SUFC even own the plans?
when he's gone mcCabe , and the Saudis own the freehold ,it's up to them who they use

If the prince does have the ear of the people controlling sovereign wealth funds, i would ask why has he experienced cash flow problems (as seen in the court documents) in the past...

Sovereign wealth funds aren't usually used for tapping into to bale an individual out to the tune of a couple of million. More like investing in entities which will give them a decent return on their investment over a period of time. A PL club for £50m is as cheap as you'll find one and would fit the bill very nicely thank you very much.

If the prince does have the ear of the people controlling sovereign wealth funds, i would ask why has he experienced cash flow problems (as seen in the court documents) in the past...

The Saudi fund was set up to benefit the economy. I doubt they’d make much from a £50m investment even if football was one if the sectors of interest.

They’re frying far bigger fish, football wise such as the rumoured interest in Man. Utd. ( value £2b). In any event, although it may change) the Saudi investment in sport has been within its own borders and now the moves to hold big sporting events there.

Any further Saudi investment in us is likely to come from additional private investors, not government funds.

The Saudi fund was set up to benefit the economy. I doubt they’d make much from a £50m investment even if football was one if the sectors of interest.

They’re frying far bigger fish, football wise such as the rumoured interest in Man. Utd. ( value £2b). In any event, although it may change) the Saudi investment in sport has been within its own borders and now the moves to hold big sporting events there.

Any further Saudi investment in us is likely to come from additional private investors, not government funds.

They could invest £50m and flip it for 3 or 4 times that within 12 months if we stayed up. Or they could go for broke like Man C and build an entity worth a billion or so in a few years time. Man U would be of little interest as the upside is limited when the initial outlay would be in the billions. In terms of return there's more upside potential in United than probably any other PL club at the moment. The initial outlay would be relative pennies and the potential return could be whatever they wanted it to be.

Maybe the Prince will bring in a new investor and have a contract as watertight as a colander.

They could invest £50m and flip it for 3 or 4 times that within 12 months if we stayed up. Or they could go for broke like Man C and build an entity worth a billion or so in a few years time. Man U would be of little interest as the upside is limited when the initial outlay would be in the billions. In terms of return there's more upside potential in United than probably any other PL club at the moment. The initial outlay would be relative pennies and the potential return could be whatever they wanted it to be.

err,

Talk of a bid is about the Crown Prince and his group buying MU not the SF but it looks like the Saudis are looking at developing football internally with a high profile partner rather than developing a club like United.

with a pot of $320b and only around 200 investments, it’s unlikely they’d bother with a £50m deal with a great element of risk. IMO.

That's a strategic partnership not an investment. Someone with your vast knowledge of all things financial should know the difference.

As I explained but you choose to ignore. You on the other hand fail to see what the sovereign fund investment strategy is all about. It’s a little like buying a house rather than a washing machine.

Hardly surprising though, seeing as you described your own quotes as gibberish only yesterday. Presumably in a rare moment of clarity.

Personal Abuse is against forum rules, infraction given.
As I explained but you choose to ignore. You on the other hand fail to see what the sovereign fund investment strategy is all about. It’s a little like buying a house rather than a washing machine.

Hardly surprising though, seeing as you described your own quotes as gibberish only yesterday. Presumably in a rare moment of clarity.

You've been trying to wreck a perfectly good thread throughout this one. You really are a fucking wanker you know.

You've been trying to wreck a perfectly good thread throughout this one. You really are a fucking wanker you know.

By stating facts? Why not point out where I’ve tried to wreck it rather than insult.

First “tosser” and now this.

Last edited:
Personal Abuse is against forum rules, infraction given.
By stating facts? Why not point out where I’ve tried to wreck it rather than insult.

First “tosser” and now this.

You pursue you stupid personal vendettas to the detriment of the thread. The "facts" are according to you but your narcissism prevents you from distinguishing between "fact" and opinion. You contribute nothing to the thread, you just snipe from the sidelines. You are a pointless poster and should fuck off and find something else to do. 30,000 posts and counting, what a prick.

Figure out how to use the quote function whilst you're at it.

Sunderland would be a cheaper option for a good profit.
Similar attendance to ours yet they are in the 3rd division.

So a div 3 club is a better investment than a PL club? A better gamble maybe.

Though Sean has a good head for figures and business.

Red and white tinted glasses can only go so far in the real world.
Many in this thread would have 'us' (think them) spend £ 20,30,40 million on stadium improvements before we have even remained in the PL.
Think Sunderland ?

You pursue you stupid personal vendettas to the detriment of the thread. The "facts" are according to you but your narcissism prevents you from distinguishing between "fact" and opinion. You contribute nothing to the thread, you just snipe from the sidelines. You are a pointless poster and should fuck off and find something else to do. 30,000 posts and counting, what a prick.

Figure out how to use the quote function whilst you're at it.

The facts come from reading and actually understanding what’s said.

If you cant control your temper with me or other posters, perhaps you’re looking not looking at the real problem.

But yet again you can’t argue my points because they’re correct. So you go to the lowest common denominator and swear instead.

You’re a frustrated bully, nothing more.

So you would remortgage your house to invest in the Blades because it is a sound investment ?

Thought not.

I'm sure Sean appreciates the support from his fan club but you are an embarrassment. I've no interest investing in a football club as I don't have the money. Remortgaging my house would pay for McBurnie's wages for a month but not much else so I don't quite get your point.

The facts come from reading and actually understanding what’s said.

If you cant control your temper with me or other posters, perhaps you’re looking not looking at the real problem.

But yet again you can’t argue my points because they’re correct. So you go to the lowest common denominator and swear instead.

You’re a frustrated bully, nothing more.

So your points are still correct rather than an opinion? You can shove your piety right up your arse regarding swearing, since when did you become the guardian of the forum rules? You really have got a bad dose of narcissism tonight haven't you? Bet you're consuming more tissue paper than usual tonight.

So your points are still correct rather than an opinion? You can shove your piety right up your arse regarding swearing, since when did you become the guardian of the forum rules? You really have got a bad dose of narcissism tonight haven't you? Bet you're consuming more tissue paper than usual tonight.

Yes. Because I understand that PIF is a bit bigger than Shopacheck. Your suggestion that United are an ideal buy isn’t borne out by those pesky facts.

You do realise that we are only 5 points from the drop zone and that a Coutts style injury could take us there in just a few weeks.

Investment ?

Risk has 2 sides, though when it is someone else's investment that hardly matters ?
Though the investors may think differently.

Gotta change the record (literally).

So I'm out.

Do you remember the implications that building the South Stand had on the club ?

You do realise that we are only 5 points from the drop zone and that a Coutts style injury could take us there in just a few weeks.

Investment ?

Risk has 2 sides, though when it is someone else's investment that hardly matters ?
Though the investors may think differently.

We're only 3 points from a slot in Europe. Did this ever occur to you, I can't believe you're that stupid.

Back
Top Bottom