South Stand seat GG 132

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yes mate, over here…thousand quid you say?

View attachment 170189

If this is you please contact myself & I’ll gladly give you £ 1000 to do summat else every matchday

DM me with heading: #whingingwhininggreetingmoaningcunt

PS kudos for multitasking by simultaneously moaning about the (contemporaneous) cricket match that you weren’t attending / watching

Have you tried offering them a Werthers Original?

Er, you had a word at match.Then posted it on this forum. I have a feeling Mr GG 132 has you on strings fella

It makes a huge difference to your enjoyment of the game if you’re surrounded by likeminded people, or indeed not. I’m really lucky where I am on the kop, but when we go away it’s a fucking lottery. Last season 80% of the time we were surrounded by some crazily negative people. I genuinely think some people like it when players do stuff wrong. They’re just waiting to explode

If this is you please contact myself & I’ll gladly give you £ 1000 to do summat else every matchday

PS kudos for multitasking by simultaneously moaning about the (contemporaneous) cricket match that you weren’t attending / watching
I sympathise with you.
Back in the 80's I had a real miserable git sit right behind me on the Kop. Every game he'd moan like fk from start to finish and always slam certain players. Even if we were playing well and winning he'd find something to moan about. I had a go at him a few times over the season as did others around me and even took the piss but it was like water off a duck's back. I asked him more than once why he bothered attending when he obviously hated it so much but I never got anything back. I used to take the kids with me then so I thought fk it and changed our season tickets to a seats in the South Stand the following season. Guess what? First game of the season I heard his dulcet tone behind me, his usual opener being 'Rubbish United'. He'd moved as well, not right behind me but still within earshot. Never heard him cerebrate a goal, never heard him say anything remotely encouraging.
I know people will say that they've paid their money so it's up to them what they do, but the mental misery 'fans' like like him can cause over a season to those around them is unbelievable. I go to a match to support, enjoy myself and have a bit of laugh and banter, not to listen to some sad depressing two hat hammering the club and players every single game just cus it was what he did best.

If you were hoping for a sympathy on here, please prepare to be disappointed. This to me sounds like a bit of a South Stand domestic, so to put someone’s seat number on a public a message board is little bit out of order…

Are you sat on HH?

You must sit near me then. I'm amazed it hasn't kicked off before with that bloke, we're all sick of hearing him.
Whereabouts mate, front of the Kop, left of the net? Or I'd imagine there's a few about.

What were they moaning about?

The genius of the miserable gits ( they are a mother and son combo) is that they somehow find a way to slag off just about every aspect of the team - individual players, the manager, order of substitutions etc etc. No-one is spared. They have a peculiar animosity to one particular chap that has the temerity to ask them to stand up to get past them on the way to the bar or bogs in mid match.

They are clearly deeply unhappy people. I am cheered that others share my thoughts. Years ago I did have a bit of a row with em about needing to get behind the team more but for them to change their ways is like expecting a cat to learn to bark.

Today ( perhaps because of the run of results) they were particularly negative and critical. I fully understand the opening posters views.

Are you sat on HH?
If you were hoping for a sympathy on here, please prepare to be disappointed. This to me sounds like a bit of a South Stand domestic, so to put someone’s seat number on a public a message board is little bit out of order…
Aye
I hadn’t thought of that - there’ll be an angry mob congregating there for the Newcastle game.
No need to fret mind there’ll also be a phalanx of of the humourless & self righteous to defend the poor soul.

It makes a huge difference to your enjoyment of the game if you’re surrounded by likeminded people, or indeed not. I’m really lucky where I am on the kop, but when we go away it’s a fucking lottery. Last season 80% of the time we were surrounded by some crazily negative people. I genuinely think some people like it when players do stuff wrong. They’re just waiting to explode
Cocaine mate. Nothing else explains the bloke on an away day that explodes in anger at us failing to play it out from the back, 4 minutes into the game.

What were they moaning about?
In no particular order
  • 18Foderingham
  • 15Ahmedhodzic
  • 12Egan
  • Bash am
  • 19Robinson
  • 2Baldock
  • 21de Souza Costa
  • 16Norwood
  • 8Hamer
  • 27Larouci
  • Thomas
  • 9McBurnie
  • 10Archer
  • Traore
  • Heckinbottom
  • Wi-Fi connection
  • Person in front of him taking piss out of their incessant whinging whining greeting & moaning
  • Price of fish

1 of these may be inaccurate & a (further) poor attempt @ ‘humour’- apologies in advance to any indignant fishmongers

Last edited:
Medium Rare behind me on Kop has moved on from saying "Bloody Berge" every 5 minutes to just a defeated sigh whenever Larouci gets the ball.

Not happy about it 'cause its not as easy to come up with a pithy name for him now.

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Our fans love a whinge. Whenever we're behind, the singing stops and the atmosphere just becomes a buzz of 28 thousand moaners moaning to the person next to them.

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Our fans love a whinge.

They absolutely do. Check out this whopping great big whinger, from yesterday afternoon:-

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Last time we were in the Prem, we left it too late to bin Wilder when it was clear it wasn't working. Here, it is already clear, Hecky isn't up to it.

He's too afraid to drop people. Egan has been shit all season, yet still starts. Norwood is clearly not good enoigh--still starts.
His subs are appalling. Either the wrong choice, or they come too late. Like today, what was he doing bringing Archer off? Ridiculous decision.
Transfer window -- a mixed bag. Hamer and Souza, great. Then he signs players lime Trusty, who cazn't even dislodge Robinson or Egan, and Slimane, who doesn't seem to be getting a sniff of a match. Failed to sign center backs, despite us lacking depth there.
Doesn't motivate the team enough -- Dyche clearly gave Everton an utter rogering at half time. Hecky doesnt seem to do that.

In no particular order
  • 18Foderingham
  • 15Ahmedhodzic
  • 12Egan
  • Bash am
  • 19Robinson
  • 2Baldock
  • 21de Souza Costa
  • 16Norwood
  • 8Hamer
  • 27Larouci
  • Thomas
  • 9McBurnie
  • 10Archer
  • Traore
  • Heckinbottom
  • Wi-Fi connection
  • Person in front of him taking piss out of their incessant whinging whining greeting & moaning
  • Price of fish

1 of these may be inaccurate & a (further) poor attempt @ ‘humour’- apologies in advance to any indignant fishmongers
Well, at least he didn’t go down the usual scapegoat route…like everyone else.

Used to have two idiots on the kop sit behind me just talking absolute crap all game, foul throws and how Baldock can't cross, didn't renew the season ticket and now watch streams in every angle possible and as soon as the final whistle goes I'm straight back in my living room!

I'm always amazed how they multi task -moaning to the person behind, standing and shouting at opposition fans and typing in shoutbox all whilst claiming to be watching the game.

Back
Top Bottom