South Stand seat GG 132

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

A Chippy Northern Ape
Reaction score
If this is you please contact myself & I’ll gladly give you £ 1000 to do summat else every matchday

DM me with heading: #whingingwhininggreetingmoaningcunt

PS kudos for multitasking by simultaneously moaning about the (contemporaneous) cricket match that you weren’t attending / watching

If this is you please contact myself & I’ll gladly give you £ 1000 to do summat else every matchday

PS kudos for multitasking by simultaneously moaning about the (contemporaneous) cricket match that you weren’t attending / watching

The South Stand is full of those sort of people. I have seen the lad sat next to me moan when we have won 3-0.

I am not sure what they are expecting or if they have come to the wrong game.

😲 🫨

Seriously? They've paid their money they're free to air their opinion. Say something to them if it bothers you that much instead of bitching on here.

Did you tell him to his face or say nowt and then post a cowardly message on here instead!

Oh sorry , did not mean to say that outloud!

I've sent you a dm with my bank details.

My account name is miserable c*nt

Did you tell him to his face or say nowt and then post a cowardly message on here instead!

Oh sorry , did not mean to say that outloud!

I've sent you a dm with my bank details.

My account name is miserable c*nt
Well
If it was you, you’d know I did speak to “miserable cunt” in question - unsurprisingly they had nowt to say - beyond (perhaps) a “cowardly” anonymous response on here .

PS your dm hasn’t landed yet

Seriously? They've paid their money they're free to air their opinion. Say something to them if it bothers you that much instead of bitching on here.
Aye “Seriously”
How do you know I didn’t “”say something”

NB love the irony of someone “bitching on here about my “bitching” especially given it has SFA to do with you ?!😉

PS have you considered that the initial post may have been light- hearted - I’ll extent my £1000 offer to you n’all if this post is representative of your opinion / stance - should be able to buy a ‘Fawlty Towers box set with it ?

Aye “Seriously”
How do you know I didn’t “”say something”

NB love the irony of someone “bitching on here about my “bitching” especially given it has SFA to do with you ?!😉

PS have you considered that the initial post may have been light- hearted - I’ll extent my £1000 offer to you n’all if this post is representative of your opinion / stance - should be able to buy a ‘Fawlty Towers box set with it ?

Can I have the £1000 anyway? :)

Well
If it was you, you’d know I did speak to “miserable cunt” in question - unsurprisingly they had nowt to say - beyond (perhaps) a “cowardly” anonymous response on here .

PS your dm hasn’t landed

Well

PS your dm hasn’t landed yet
I will take it is cash.

My address details are as follows:-

Kevin McCabe
Scarborough Developments LLP
223 The Strand
Charring Cross
W10 23AR

Is this a bag a match or a one-off payment?

And why didn't you make this offer in person if you spoke to them about it?

Could be any number of the soggy fannies on here

What’s up? Did he not offer you a Werther’s when they were being passed around?

He wouldn't share his Haribo with you would he, come on, be honest!!

Back
Top Bottom