Sorry Brewster your time is up….

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Offers absolutely nothing going forward or in the press and never has done. John Ebrell in his 40minutes with us did more…should not start another game.
Won a game for the first time since May, last kick of the game winner, most normal Blades are on the lash enjoying themselves and the win and you want to piss your pants about Brewster getting injured..oddball

First win of season.
Pegged back in last minute.
Still managed to win.
Fantastic mood in the stadium.
Monkey of their backs...

Let's slag Brewster... grow up
So if I don’t have your opinion I have to ‘grow up’..nah…this site is all about opinions fella…if you don’t like it join the junior blades.

Won a game for the first time since May, last kick of the game winner, most normal Blades are on the lash enjoying themselves and the win and you want to piss your pants about Brewster getting injured..oddball
Obviously you didn’t read my post….it’s about a player who cost £20m plus, who for the past 3 seasons has offered nothing and not shown any value for money, at all. Poor again today. Nothing to do with injury…Do you think he’s been good?…give me evidence…I’ll wait….

Obviously you didn’t read my post….it’s about a player who cost £20m plus, who for the past 3 seasons has offered nothing and not shown any value for money, at all. Poor again today. Nothing to do with injury…Do you think he’s been good?…give me evidence…I’ll wait….
I’m sure most people here would be happy to have a reasoned debate with you, and a lot of people would actually not be far off agreeing with you tbh. But just starting a thread like this saying a player’s time is up, shortly after our first win of the season, on a widely used forum is the general kind of online toxic sh*t most people don’t like. Hence people telling you to enjoy the win.

So if I don’t have your opinion I have to ‘grow up’..nah…this site is all about opinions fella…if you don’t like it join the junior blades.

He never denied you the right to an opinion.

It's just that he, and what looks like many others, just find your focus on one of our own players for getting injured just a tad pathetic.

There were people around me in the BLUT who were celebrating when he got injured and taken off. Should be ashamed of themselves.

Never been Brewsters biggest fan, but, kids been out for ages, hes just getting back to fitness, and he's been chomping at the bit, to get onto the pitch and try and help the team!
If hes got a bit of heart and wants to help the team, wants to play and wants to try and make a difference, whether he does or not, im gunna be standing behind him.
He isnt our best player, but hes bought into being a Blade, and as a Blade, he deserves a chance.

He never denied you the right to an opinion.

It's just that he, and what looks like many others, just find your focus on one of our own players for getting injured just a tad pathetic.
It’s not about his injury at all….it’s about a £20m player who for the last three seasons has offered nothing..at all. I gave him the benefit of the doubt numerous times, but I have come to the conclusion that, not only is he not very good, but he doesn’t put the required effort in, he doesn’t score, he doesn’t hold the ball up very well and should not, IMO opinion start over Osula. Tell me I’m wrong..show me evidence to the contrary..I’ll wait..

Never been Brewsters biggest fan, but, kids been out for ages, hes just getting back to fitness, and he's been chomping at the bit, to get onto the pitch and try and help the team!
If hes got a bit of heart and wants to help the team, wants to play and wants to try and make a difference, whether he does or not, im gunna be standing behind him.
He isnt our best player, but hes bought into being a Blade, and as a Blade, he deserves a chance.
He’s had numerous chances and taken none of them 🤦‍♂️

Personally, I thought he was better than Archer in that first half and it’s a real shame to see him injured again. Hopefully it’s not too serious
They were both crap first half but Archer was very good second

They were both crap first half but Archer was very good second

He was very good after his goal. Not so much before that and he was particularly poor in the first half. His touch was way off. He seemed to take confidence from his goal and hopefully he carries it on. I think he’s got the potential to be very good at this level.

I did read your post, I just find it strange that you want to focus on a young lad getting injured again rather than us getting our first win against a decent side being down to the bare bones in a very entertaining game. If truth be told I don't rate Brewster from what I've seen of him in a United shirt, but I do feel for him regarding his ongoing injury problems. It's not his fault we paid 20 million for him, it's also not his fault he's struggled with injuries, I'm sure he's a million times more pissed off than you that he keeps getting injured and his careers going down the shitter. If he was doing a Mousset and smashing Mcdonalds every night and taking the piss than I can understand kicking off about it him. From what I can see he is just a young kid who wants to play and do well but his body is letting him down at the moment. Give over with all that ...I'll wait shite, you sound like a spotty teenager off twitter.

I’m sure most people here would be happy to have a reasoned debate with you, and a lot of people would actually not be far off agreeing with you tbh. But just starting a thread like this saying a player’s time is up, shortly after our first win of the season, on a widely used forum is the general kind of online toxic sh*t most people don’t like. Hence people telling you to enjoy the win.
Opinions are liked and disliked. I have mine, you have yours. I won’t stop posting my opinions, whether people like them or not. Some put things on here I don’t agree with, but respect their opinion, I don’t post for likes, I post what I feel, and what I’ve seen in relation to United..good and bad…

Maybe read the room and admit defeat.

The room...

I think the title of the thread is a bit too over dramatic, bit of an attention grabber

The guy is trying to get back to playing at full speed after months out.

Always one fannie even when we win

Enjoy the win. Don’t focus on jumping on someone who’s barely back from injury

I must be wired different to the OP. All I can think about right now is that we've finally won and the last minute pen

Imagine feeling this bitter after our much awaited, last minute, first premier league win.

What a bizarre thing to come out with after a much needed win and you can see the players rallying around each other.

Immense today. Takes no prisoners.

Bloody hell mate enjoy the win.

Let’s be honest he offered far more than Archer before his goal

I’m sure most people here would be happy to have a reasoned debate with you, and a lot of people would actually not be far off agreeing with you tbh. But just starting a thread like this saying a player’s time is up, shortly after our first win of the season, on a widely used forum is the general kind of online toxic sh*t most people don’t like. Hence people telling you to enjoy the win

I did read your post, I just find it strange that you want to focus on a young lad getting injured again rather than us getting our first win against a decent side being down to the bare bones in a very entertaining game. If truth be told I don't rate Brewster from what I've seen of him in a United shirt, but I do feel for him regarding his ongoing injury problems. It's not his fault we paid 20 million for him, it's also not his fault he's struggled with injuries, I'm sure he's a million times more pissed off than you that he keeps getting injured and his careers going down the shitter. If he was doing a Mousset and smashing Mcdonalds every night and taking the piss than I can understand kicking off about it him. From what I can see he is just a young kid who wants to play and do well but his body is letting him down at the moment. Give over with all that ...I'll wait shite, you sound like a spotty teenager off twitter.
Mousette was a good player who annoyed me and clearly you with his antics. If he had been professional he wouldn’t have played for us, he would have been Man Uniteds first choice striker, we could all see that. I’ve just come to the end with Brewster..I’ve given him the benefit of the doubt numerous times..all I see is a player who is one of the highest earners, who has never shown any form, consistency or the required application. He’s had numerous opportunities and not taken them. I said I’ll wait because you can’t provide any evidence to the contrary because it doesn’t exist in a United shirt. So you sound like an un informed happy clapper who clearly doesn’t watch the team on a regular basis.

They say that nature abhors a vacuum……

We’ve lost a few WUMs & trolls in recent months, so sure enough some new, lesser, ones pop up to attempt to take their place.

As others have said, really fucking bizarre post when we have just notched our first win of the season. One of those posts that say far more about the poster than the subject of the post.

I’ve just come to the end with Brewster..I’ve given him the benefit of the doubt numerous times..all I see is a player who is one of the highest earners, who has never shown any form, consistency or the required application.
I don't see how you've come to that conclusion from today's performance.

1st half we were poor and under the cosh. Defence probably only ones who came out with positive points. Brewster, bless him, can't catch a break. Injured again.
Not sure you could question his workrate though. Maybe just an unconscious bias towards a player you don't like?

They say that nature abhors a vacuum……

We’ve lost a few WUMs & trolls in recent months, so sure enough some new, lesser, ones pop up to attempt to take their place.

As others have said, really fucking bizarre post when we have just notched our first win of the season. One of those posts that say far more about the poster than the subject of the post.
Another one from the “cancel” mob who doesn’t like people with opinions different to theirs. Now that’s bizarre. Don’t be a sheep..that says much more about you.

I'm a very long way from being a spotty teenager, and haven't a clue how Twatter works. My body has been letting me down now for a number of years. However, I do crack on and do my best for my family, and did for my workmates and the young people I worked with before I finished work earlier this year. What I saw today was what I've seen from Brewster since he arrived. Very little. Drifting around, not really involved, not actually doing much at all. I don't like saying this, but I think he's just crap, and Klopp really had Wilder's pants down offloading him to us.
The win today was amazing, and I'm still basking in the feelgood factor, but let's be honest, Brewster contributed very little (to be very charitable) to the victory. Let's stop kidding ourselves about him.

I'm a very long way from being a spotty teenager, and haven't a clue how Twatter works. My body has been letting me down now for a number of years. However, I do crack on and do my best for my family, and did for my workmates and the young people I worked with before I finished work earlier this year. What I saw today was what I've seen from Brewster since he arrived. Very little. Drifting around, not really involved, not actually doing much at all. I don't like saying this, but I think he's just crap, and Klopp really had Wilder's pants down offloading him to us.
The win today was amazing, and I'm still basking in the feelgood factor, but let's be honest, Brewster contributed very little (to be very charitable) to the victory. Let's stop kidding ourselves about him.
Couldn’t agree more.

Another one from the “cancel” mob who doesn’t like people with opinions different to theirs. Now that’s bizarre. Don’t be a sheep..that says much more about you.
I’m all for a variety of opinions, mi old cabbage. The timing of the airing of them can be interesting though. It can say things like “attention seeker”.

As others have suggested, maybe try reading the room next time.

From the first half specifically, what would your assessment of Archer have been?

I’m all for a variety of opinions, mi old cabbage. The timing of the airing of them can be interesting though. It can say things like “attention seeker”.

As others have suggested, maybe try reading the room next time.
Nah, I don’t post just to be popular, just honest.

Back
Top Bottom