Some of you should get real!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We need to stay grounded and realistic but there’s also nothing wrong with stating the obvious which is .... we should have more points than we currently have.

Our all round general play is good and defence is solid but this needs to be balanced with figuring out how to create more clear cut chances for our strikers.

I would rather be in the position we are in i.e. not leaking goals rather than scoring 3 and conceding 5 .... Wilder will suss the goal scoring thing out soon. UTB

I look at it this way: we've picked up points no one expected us to (drawing at Chelsea, beating Everton) and we've dropped points in the matches we really should've looked to for wins (Southampton and Watford). That pretty neatly balances out to say we've made a solid start but we don't yet really know where we stand. And that's not too surprising with only eight games played.

We've got a solid foundation to build upon, and if you're going to have frustrations as a newly promoted team then the notion that we should be doing even better than 13th is a pretty good one to have.

I look at it this way: we've picked up points no one expected us to (drawing at Chelsea, beating Everton) and we've dropped points in the matches we really should've looked to for wins (Southampton and Watford). That pretty neatly balances out to say we've made a solid start but we don't yet really know where we stand. And that's not too surprising with only eight games played.

We've got a solid foundation to build upon, and if you're going to have frustrations as a newly promoted team then the notion that we should be doing even better than 13th is a pretty good one to have.
We look like a mid table team
That'll do for me

Back
Top Bottom