Slave OUT Wilder IN

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Everyone with a brain cell would take Wilder back but the owner has other plans.

Wilder walked away from us, after (and this is the crucial bit) frequently, and very publicly slating the owner who had substantially backed him.

If I was the Prince, Wilder wouldn't be getting near this team again whilst I owned the club.

Maybe under a new owner, things might be different.

I've got several brain cells. Why because I am a blade, if wilder came back in I would be fucking fuming. Slava needs more time simple back him and if we are in the same position after February. Once he gets another TFW behind him then we can start asking questions. UTB FTP

Sick of hearing he needs his players to play his way!! So if these players can't play his way why the fuck is he persisting with playing the same way then? Why doesn't he change something? Why doesn't he play a way the players feel comfortable with an a way that will produce better performances and results until he does get HIS players if he ever does?!
Because Wilder brought in players who have been incapable of playing any formation over the last 18 months. Complete overhaul needed. Hopefully mid table this season and push on next season minus the majority if the current squad

It's not going for us at the moment but calling for Slav to go in laughable. He has taken two teams out of this division and knows how to get teams up. He arrived late in pre-season and clearly thought the players we had some bottle. He was thrown under the bus in the transfer window and didn't get any wide players or the DM he wanted. So, he's trying to change the way a vastly unsuccessful team played last season. Trying to do so without all the necessary parts.

Even worse is wanting the previous manger who was leading us to a record-breakingly bad season before quitting and taking a huge pay-off, but not before throwing his toys out the pram and landing us in a financial quagmire by forcing the owner to spend twenty-odd million on a striker not good enough to make the bench in the Championship. The man who signed Brewster, McBurnie, Burke, Lowe, Bogle, Berge, Mousset and had vastly more money than any other manager at this club.

These are Wilder's players. He needs two to three transfer windows. His hands are tied in terms of some of the player he has to play. Slav has spent £0 on permeant signings. We can all see how more dangerous we look going forward. It will take time.

Utter dross from this team Slav doesn’t have a scooby

Would genuinely get Wilder back tommorow he’s the best manager in this league by a mile so get him back

This will never happen in a million years but it should
I’m gutted about the result but Christ, one think we weren't is “dross”

Am I wrong though ?
The CWAK years were the most enjoyable of my time as a Blade and I’ve been going since 71. It’s over now though and those days aren’t coming back. We need to get behind SJ and the team and hope that somehow he can work out how to resolve the obvious weaknesses in the way we play.

Wilder that ship has sailed. the current manager Slav he should have some idea who he wants to sign in January. however, I bet theirs no dosh is available. and the prince will use covid as an excuse. the way I am thinking Newcastle has been taken over by people from the same part of the world our prince has come from. they will spend millions on new players.while our prince is skint. just my humble opinion.

Slav has a proven track record at this level and WILL get it right, he just needs time. It was always going to be a tough start to the season after the way we got relegated.

The last thing we need now is Wilder coming back and wasting tens of millions of pounds on some more strikers who don’t know where the back of the net is.

Most people would agree there's no place for slavery in this day and age, or any day and age for that matter.

Sick of hearing he needs his players to play his way!! So if these players can't play his way why the fuck is he persisting with playing the same way then? Why doesn't he change something? Why doesn't he play a way the players feel comfortable with an a way that will produce better performances and results until he does get HIS players if he ever does?!

This post here is a very good example of the short sightedness of football fans

Did anybody REALLY think that the group of players that surrendered so easily last season would make an impact in the Championship this year? We are stuck with an alarming number of complete duds that are on high wages that no other clubs will touch with a barge pole. We will have to wait until these players contracts run down before we can get rid before we can rebuild.

Did anybody REALLY think that the group of players that surrendered so easily last season would make an impact in the Championship this year? We are stuck with an alarming number of complete duds that are on high wages that no other clubs will touch with a barge pole. We will have to wait until these players contracts run down before we can get rid before we can rebuild.

It’s Slav that decides to play them week after week when there clearly not good enough

So that’s on Slav

It’s Slav that decides to play them week after week when there clearly not good enough

So that’s on Slav
Wrong on so many fronts. If I gave you a bag of spanners and asked you to tighten a 13mm nut. Only to find you don't have one what would you do. That's what Slav is thinking at the moment. If you don't have the tools you can't do the job

Who gives a shit. Really what do we expect. Wilder nearly took us to a European place. Next season we do what we do best.
we get our first foreign manager in and what has got to work with???????? Our team is broken beyond repair and the only way out is to spend. Only issue is in the great Blades style we have spent 70 odd million on dross. We now don’t have a pot to piss in and a squad of aged over the hill players who’s confidence is gone.
We could easily say get Wilder back but he did the true sheffU thing in thinking the British only way and look what that got us.
Don’t include Berge and Moussett. Moussett came from Bournemouth and I’m thinking he wasn’t keen on Berge.

Back
Top Bottom