Slave OUT Wilder IN

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Seems to me that plenty of chances are being created, good chances too, but we are not clinical enough. That says to me that Slav’s tactics seem ok and it’s the quality of players we currently have, who should be doing better. Defensively we are conceding too many soft goals, and that is costing us as well as being wasteful.
Whoever came in to replace Slav would have the same issues.
Don't you come on here talking sense 😝

This is like one of those close season "What do you prefer, dumplings or Yorkshire puddings?" type threads. Pointless really, but lots of people fancy a look.
For what it's worth, yes, Wilder produced some good times, but the end result of his time here may well be that we're close to where we were when he arrived, having spent £120 million or so in the process. And for those still blaming Covid, check out how many fans of the other 91 clubs still bleat on about this?
More importantly, it's dumplings with stew, Yorkshire puddings with roast!!

I think Chris wilder did a fantastic job
I backed him when a few on here said he should be sacked after 4 games in turd 💩 division
If Chris couldn’t get his fucking players to perform for almost a year in premier league
After giving em all new and improved contracts
What hope does he have now
Like uncle Colin his times been and gone
I’d concentrate on DM and not coming from a losing position since Feb 2016 mate

You have just answered your own question. The point is Slav does not have the right tools yet. He knows that but he as to do with the crap he as got. IF he left and finds another job has your quote. Then yes he is stupid, but the fact is he is a blade and won't walk away from the job until he gets the right tools. For fuck sake think before you txt.

Slav right now has the best tools he is going to have every year we have in the championship our finances get worse and worse

Right now we have about £60 million + worth of players that he refuses to make use of

he continues to play average championship players who were once blades legends such as Sharp/baldock/fleck/Norwood it’s time they were moved on

It’s utterly bonkers that we are persisting with them instead of playing Berge/bogle/Brewster/Mcburnie

these players are the future of the club the others are shot and aren’t good enough it doesn’t make any logic

So three different managers can't get this shower of shit to perform so you want to bring back the man who bought the said shower of shit? Must do better with your trolling.

We do have in excess of £60m of players that are not being used but that is because wilder paid way over the odds for them and they are not worth their fees

Slav right now has the best tools he is going to have every year we have in the championship our finances get worse and worse

Right now we have about £60 million + worth of players that he refuses to make use of

he continues to play average championship players who were once blades legends such as Sharp/baldock/fleck/Norwood it’s time they were moved on

It’s utterly bonkers that we are persisting with them instead of playing Berge/bogle/Brewster/Mcburnie

these players are the future of the club the others are shot and aren’t good enough it doesn’t make any logic
So your moaning because he doesn't play Berge (he's injured) Bogle (he was playing but is now injured) McBurnie (he's usually in the match day squad and gets minutes in, although uninspiring ones) and last but not least Rhian Brewster who started the season in the starting 11, was then dropped to the bench and now can't even make that bench. Brilliant.

Utter dross from this team Slav doesn’t have a scooby

Would genuinely get Wilder back tommorow he’s the best manager in this league by a mile so get him back

This will never happen in a million years but it should

Your opinion loses credibility when you feel the need to grossly exaggerate to make your point stronger.

You’re inaccurate if you think dominating one of the better teams creating more chances was dross.
Agree we weren’t brilliant, very good in spells (just before and just after half time) but
although our build up play was good we looked short on ideas and packed composure everytime we got in their area.

It’s a weird one regards Slav.
In some ways the underlying trends are very promising
But it’s not good “looking better than the opposition” and creating more chances every week if we keep having poor results.

My major concern is the defence.
Egan is great when we’re under pressure with backs to the wall defending
But when we dominate for lomg periods this defence really struggles with direct long ball counter attacks.

Last edited:
Regards Wilder……agree if we bring him in we’d see an instant improvement in results
But I think Wilder can only get a club so far….don’t think he can develope a style to cope in the PL.
So Wilder would be a great short term solution.

Regards Slav…..he plays a more ambitious keep possession attacking style.
We always create plenty of chances but look vulnerable when the opposition counter attacked….
The Watford and Fulham fans did warn us….that matches will be a roller coaster…with chances at both ends.
Still think Slav will be a great long term solution…just think Blades need to hold their nerve.

He is a proven manager at this level and to the best of our knowledge not a piggy infiltrator attempting to bring about our demise.

What do you believe his motive is for not playing them?

why so he can pay over the odds for players and then creep out the back door with a payoff again.

fuck him his last season for us was the worst we'd played in years blokedidnt have a clue what to do
He got us promoted from this division.

Wilder walked away from us, after (and this is the crucial bit) frequently, and very publicly slating the owner who had substantially backed him.

If I was the Prince, Wilder wouldn't be getting near this team again whilst I owned the club.

Maybe under a new owner, things might be different.
Could you list, say half a dozen, of the crucial, frequent and public slatings. My memory must be going as I can’t recall them.

Back
Top Bottom