Match Thread Sheffield United v. VfB Stuttgart - 5th August 2023

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can't wait for those pyro Germans to meet SYPD and SCC. Be like role reversal of "you have made the list"
They won't need SYPD or SCC to condemn them

Our own fans will do that with a torrent of savage Siddarn ya Kraut Cunts and boos as the Germans bring something very unwelcome called an atmosphere to Sheffield

They're gonna burn the lot down. It'll be like the mother of all bonfire nights 😂

They will travel, who can turn down a summer holiday in Sheffield ?

I was at the Fenerbache game and they created an atmosphere even though its always difficult to get worked up for a friendly
I was in the south stand for that game when Fener set fire to a couple of seats in the away end with a flare. Stewards put it out pretty quickly tbf. Some random guy behind me was straight on to the blower to a mate.

'It's mad here, they're burning the place down. They’ve set the stand on fire'

He didn't expand or explain what had happened, he left it like that. God knows what the other guy had a vision of .... or what he passed on to others 😂

I was in the south stand for that game when Fener set fire to a couple of seats in the away end with a flare. Stewards put it out pretty quickly tbf. Some random guy behind me was straight on to the blower to a mate.

'It's mad here, they're burning the place down. They’ve set the stand on fire'

He didn't expand or explain what had happened, he left it like that. God knows what the other guy had a vision of .... or what he passed on to others 😂
Yeah I remember that, Sela went over to remonstrate with them

Expecting Trusty and Traore to be involved vs Stuttgart.

8 players have been injured/unfit so will we see any involved?

Bogle
RND
Fleck
Coulibaly
Norwood
Brewster
Jebbison
McBurnie

Expecting Trusty and Traore to be involved vs Stuttgart.

8 players have been injured/unfit so will we see any involved?

Bogle
RND
Fleck
Coulibaly
Norwood
Brewster
Jebbison
McBurnie

I wouldn’t involve any of them. As all 8 are definitely out for at least a week or more (four still long term) I would be playing Hecky Jack and Stuart McAll with Lard Arse in goal and Sssssnake up front.

What are we expecting from the lineup then? Be nice to see a surprise in there!

For me I'd be testing out as much of a full strength team as we can

Wes
Egan
Trusty
Anel
Baldock
Lowe
Palmer
Slimane
Berge
Traore
Osula

I salute your optimism for putting Palmer in to start. I know everyone is itching for a creative attacker (which I agree we do need), but our lack of left sided midfielders is the biggest concern for me.

Is anyone following them to Sheffield FC after?

Team looks like it could be the one that starts v Palace

No mcburnie
Trusty
Lowe
Jebbison
Norwood
Brewster
Rnd
Fleck
Bogle

Off the top of my head

Davies
Basham
Trusty
RND
Bogle
Lowe
Coulibaly
Fleck
Brewster
McBurnie
Jebbison

Hopefully some of these are playing at 4pm

Back
Top Bottom