Pre-Season 17/18 Sheffield United v. Stoke City - 25/07/17

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What injury's do Hanson, Baldock & Evans have? hopefully at least two of them will be back and ready to make the squad for the Brentford game.

Evans hip.
Baldock strain.

CONFIRMED: Tonight's team: Eastwood, Stevens, Fleck, O’Connell, Basham, Sharp, Coutts, Freeman, Stearman, Lavery, Carruthers #twitterblades

TONIGHTS SUBS: Thomas, Clarke, Bennett, Wright, Duffy, Lafferty, Pollard, Brooks #twitterblades

Not far off the starting line up for the Brentford game apart from a new keeper, maybe a straight shoot out tonight between Lavery and Clarke for Sharps strike partner.

Ere that new screen actually does something useful! Players coming on to the pitch MOTD style from what I can see.

sounds like we are all over them, and samir and coutts are running the show

Strongest indication yet of Wilder's thinking for a starting 11 for the season.

Early days for Stearman; he's learning our system.

Jolly good! Always interesting to hear opposition commentators views on us, they reckon we were better side until last ten minutes?

They keep saying Lay-very and it's doing my nut. And some pleb is calling us Sheffield all the time.

They seem to me to think we were winning because Stoke were having a mare as much as we were playing well. Carruthers is playing a blinder though, lots of praise from Stoke radio.

I did try to explain all this before, when he was released I think. Some call it muscle memory, but I did say that length of time out not playing at elite level could cause lots of issues for a period of time.

It is no benefit to anyone talking such sense.

I believe it's a similar problem when somebody has had a lengthy period out through injury.

Main difference between championship and next level....quality of forwards. The back line will be tested with the movement and quality tonight, but we won't be playing against the likes of shakiri very often.

Back
Top Bottom