Match Thread Sheffield United v. Southampton - Saturday 6th March 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
SOUT
SOUT
SOUT
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1614976665546.png v. 1614976674553.png
EPL Week 27 - Saturday 6th March 2021 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-southampton.535

Officials:

Referee:
Paul Tierney
Assistant Referee: Ian Hussin
Assistant Referee: Sian Massey-Ellis
Fourth Official: Geoff Eltringham
Video Assistant Referee: David Coote
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Timothy Wood

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-03-06 at 13.42.26.png

First-ish?

It's the hope that kills ye, after such a battling performance against Ass-tonne Vile-a can our mighty battlers go again, or is it another false dawn?

Will CW stick with eh four at the back which seems to have us playing our most effective fussball? Or back to the tried and now broken?

Heart says a dirty 1-0 Blades win, head fears...

Win takes us off the bottom, for a day at least

Paul Tierney - The accomplice to Arsenal's 90 minutes of falling down/diving in the FA Cup QF at the Lane last season combined with Southampton who are arguably the worst cheating shithousing team in the Premier League - what could possibly go wrong?

Tierney is also, of course, the turd who sat on his hands as the VAR at Villa Park last season.

How many more times do we have to suffer this cretin before we leave the stage?

Of course, if we had the clout that Southampton unfathomably seem to have, we could demand that we don"t want this idiot refereeing our matches in future - as they did with Mike Dean.

Past 10 games we are in much better form. In fact past 15 games we are too. Saints falling to pieces whilst we gained a moralizing win.

2-1 to the mighty Blades, Sharp scoring the winner late on.

Reactions: Dkc
Our luck is in at the moment. Keep playing teams who are struggling a bit. Southampton's form is appalling and they're without their most important player (Romeu). Like Villa, points are there for the taking.

We were absolutely shocking against Soton last time out and I expect to see much more fight today. Would be lovely to see us take control of a game for once and win comfortably, but maybe that's being overly hopeful.

First-ish?

It's the hope that kills ye, after such a battling performance against Ass-tonne Vile-a can our mighty battlers go again, or is it another false dawn?

Will CW stick with eh four at the back which seems to have us playing our most effective fussball? Or back to the tried and now broken?

Heart says a dirty 1-0 Blades win, head fears...
dawn.jpg
False Dawn I'm afraid

Win takes us off the bottom, for a day at least
I agree with you but if we do get off bottom even for 1 day it will be such a psychological boost, WBA v Newcastle a draw would be good for us.

I agree with you but if we do get off bottom even for 1 day it will be such a psychological boost, WBA v Newcastle a draw would be good for us.
If we're talking about our very slim chance of survival, a West Brom win might be preferable. They will be overtaken anyway if we go on the miraculous winning run that we need

If we're talking about our very slim chance of survival, a West Brom win might be preferable. They will be overtaken anyway if we go on the miraculous winning run that we need
Even though I've accepted relegation I have to agree, surely Newcastle and Brighton need to keep losing games. WBA winning doesn't change much for us.

Reactions: Dkc
It may be a slim chance we have but, it's a chance we are capable of getting a run (I hope), I'm not giving up yet and just look how many smart arsed fuckers it would annoy.

I think we'll lose but as long as we have a go then I'll find it easier to take.

Reckon Billy will start this one.

We're missing JOC, Egan, Bash and Jags so I think we'll get tonked.

Back
Top Bottom