Match Thread Sheffield United v. Southampton - Saturday 6th March 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
SOUT
SOUT
SOUT
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1614976665546.png v. 1614976674553.png
EPL Week 27 - Saturday 6th March 2021 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-southampton.535

Officials:

Referee:
Paul Tierney
Assistant Referee: Ian Hussin
Assistant Referee: Sian Massey-Ellis
Fourth Official: Geoff Eltringham
Video Assistant Referee: David Coote
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Timothy Wood

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-03-06 at 13.42.26.png

First-ish?

It's the hope that kills ye, after such a battling performance against Ass-tonne Vile-a can our mighty battlers go again, or is it another false dawn?

Will CW stick with eh four at the back which seems to have us playing our most effective fussball? Or back to the tried and now broken?

Heart says a dirty 1-0 Blades win, head fears...
Unfortunately I doubt we will be playing 4 at the back.

It brill to see Bogle back. I hope Wilder has not brought him straight back in for the sake of it with Jags suspended and other defenders still out injured and playing with pain. Come on Brewster it's time you scored your first GOAL for the Blades

That line up says to me, if it's not working we can easily go to a four at the back with Bogle playing left wing. Or, take Norwood off and put Osborne left wing and Bogle right wing.

10 men again with the ball boy upfront,sooner have 10 minutes of Mousset than 60 minutes of Brewster.

10 men again with the ball boy upfront,sooner have 10 minutes of Mousset than 60 minutes of Brewster.
Moose is still living on the decent season he had last year. That’s a distant memory now and unless he knuckles down to some hard work he can be shipped out for me. Brewster needs more game time and is young enough to improve over the next couple of seasons. He’s the future of our team, not Mousset.

That back 5 feels like I need to grab it and rotate it clockwise 1 space lol.

Move Bogle to RWB, Baldock to RCB, Ampadu to CB, Bryan to LCB and Stevens to LWB
That's exactly what I though they'd do, too. Maybe that's what CW will do. I suppose the worry is George's heading ability in general play.
Hope we really go for it early as I'm not seeing how that eleven can win in a free-flowing game. Don't allow them too many set pieces around our box.
Hope I'm wrong.
UTB

I fear our weakness in the air defending set pieces.... they have 2 giant centre backs. Hope I'm wrong.

UTB

Moose is still living on the decent season he had last year. That’s a distant memory now and unless he knuckles down to some hard work he can be shipped out for me. Brewster needs more game time and is young enough to improve over the next couple of seasons. He’s the future of our team, not Mousset.
We are fucked both ways then,you say Mousset is not the future and i say Brewster is a waste of money on our future.

Enda...1st touch. Ball given away ffs!

Back
Top Bottom