Match Thread Sheffield United v. Millwall - 19th October 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
MILL
MILL
MILL
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1634588687799.png v. 1634588695745.png
Championship Week 13 - Tuesday 19th October 2021 - 19:45 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - Sheffield United vs Millwall

Officials:

Referee:
Matthew Donohue
Assistant Referee: Philip Dermott
Assistant Referee: Paul Hodskinson
Fourth Official: Peter Wright

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 21.26.41.png

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

Absolutely awful start - its like we're still in the Prem and facing a top side we are being so outplayed

This is genuinely one of the worst 20 mins I’ve seen from us.

Sunday league standard by Egan... Are half of the team pissed!!!

Millwall are first to every ball, every loose ball, better in the tackle and more movement up till now, although it was a spozzy goal they're worthy of the lead

Millwalls high press is completely fucking us over, need to get moose and ndiaye on at half time, need some pace on the field

Have we actually won a a Midweek game in the league this season…it’s like they’re all half asleep.

shocking first half an hour, slow and can’t cope with the press.

Needs changing at half time.

I can hear slav shouting move move over and over again, and that's our problem, when they're pressing every ball our movement has to be better

I can hear slav shouting move move over and over again, and that's our problem, when they're pressing every ball our movement has to be better

I think Fleck is hiding from the ball - he just does not want it

I dont get what we are missing tonight, Millwall havent been anything special but they are still making us look useless.

Everyone looks slow, no plan, not interested, nothing. Bogle getting hammered at right back, Gibbs-White putting himself about but thats it.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen more acceptance from a side who’ve just had a penalty awarded against them. Not one single grumble. Not even a look at the ref!

I dont get what we are missing tonight, Millwall havent been anything special but they are still making us look useless.

Everyone looks slow, no plan, not interested, nothing. Bogle getting hammered at right back, Gibbs-White putting himself about but thats it.

I guess my last message got old very quicky, totally changed now.

Poor first 35 minutes, decent final 10 minutes and gifted a pen. We should be grateful it’s 1-1.

ndiaye has made a huge difference by injecting some pace in to a languid centre mid / strike force. Didsy needs hooking off as has been a complete liability but I don’t fancy Moose’s chances of surviving 45 mins. Lucky to be even at HT but the fact is Millwall really are shite but we are just as bad on that showing.

Terrible first half.

Fleck = terrible
McGoldrick = terrible
Sharp = poor

Good on Slav for taking off Dean Hammond. I did more first half.

Hopefully the substitution has changed the game

Last edited:
Big thanks to sky sports news that cut away just as sharp was about to hit the penalty 🤣

Commtary is fucking dreadful.
Like some half interested Dilbert just plucked off the street and given a mic.
Gage thinks we've been great the last 7 or 8 games. Makes me laugh.

Back
Top Bottom