Match Thread Sheffield United v. Blackpool - 30th October 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
BLKP
BLKP
BLKP
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1635453684944.png v. 1635453695375.png
Championship Week 15 - Saturday 30th October 2021 - 15:00 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - Sheffield United vs Blackpool

Officials:

Referee:
Tony Harrington
Assistant Referee: Derek Eaton
Assistant Referee: Mark Dwyer
Fourth Official: James Oldham

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

admittedly it all depends on which united turns up barnsley game was big show of that horrendus 1st half & then great 2nd half. until like we have under numerous managers of the last decade. try to self destruct but i think form table dont tell the whole story in my opinion because we are 3 points off the playoffs. despite our start the season where we dropped alot of points due to bad luck & our own stupidity

so i feel we are in a false position in the league, not playing like a team in 15th, as currently as we have dropped 6pts at least, 12 pts at the most, with what happened v Huddersfield, Preston, Bournemouth & Millwall. so we could easily be in the playoffs positions coming into this game
tough game today against an in form team but always think we play better against teams like this think we might just nick it

Gonna go against the grain.. gotta feeling it's gonna click today.

Going 4-0, Moose hattrick

Probably end up conceding so I'll predict a 2-1 win for us.
Hopefully we have another performance like the Peterborough match, but we can only wish erh!

Definitely looks a tough one but got a feeling it’s going to be a good day. Moose to show up again. 3-1 (clean sheet would be a miracle). UTB

Anyone have a live stream to watch today’s game?. I’m inside of the UK so can’t wait here on SUTV. Well I’m in London anyway….

admittedly it all depends on which united turns up barnsley game was big show of that horrendus 1st half & then great 2nd half. until like we have under numerous managers of the last decade. try to self destruct but i think form table dont tell the whole story in my opinion because we are 3 points off the playoffs. despite our start the season where we dropped alot of points due to bad luck & our own stupidity

so i feel we are in a false position in the league, not playing like a team in 15th, as currently as we have dropped 6pts at least, 12 pts at the most, with what happened v Huddersfield, Preston, Bournemouth & Millwall. so we could easily be in the playoffs positions coming into this game
Fulham should be comfortable in the end, but I still think Bournemouth will get in to a bad run eventually and even second place may still be up for grabs..

Fulham should be comfortable in the end, but I still think Bournemouth will get in to a bad run eventually and even second place may still be up for grabs..
yeah i think we can be 2nd - 5th by the end of the season as we are capable we just need to keep that consistency

Sufc TV is taking me around in circles, can you not buy the game once it’s started? 😡

Sufc TV is taking me around in circles, can you not buy the game once it’s started? 😡
You can.

I'm reluctant, used a vpn last time but it still wouldn't allow me to watch the game. Kept saying it wasn't allowed to be streamed in my location.

A few individual poor decisions (not so much errors) but I’m really enjoying watching us play. Ndiyae, MGW and Moose got the potential to be very tasty

Not working for me at all, No option to buy just yearly Audio feed or the forest game pass, cant even log in on phone / iPad…..

Was all fine last time…

I’ve emailed [email protected] however doubt will get it working anytime soon.

Any stream appreciated…..

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom