Sheffield United are absolutely screwed (HITC Sevens video)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Came across the video this morning. Thought it was worth sharing (apologies if it's been posted already. I couldn't immediately see it).

My lad was watching this today and asking the question why do people think we will be worse than Luton?

My lad was watching this today and asking the question why do people think we will be worse than Luton?

Most bookies have Luton as the favourites to finish bottom tbf, although to answer your question:

• they've almost certainly got better than last season
  • we've got significantly worse at time of writing
  • they have leaned hard (literally) into a fast, physical style of play and have been buying players for years to suit that exact style
  • that same style + the shock value of Kenilworth Road / surprise factor of being a completely new PL team might help them to a few extra wins

Lot of hypotheticals, but that's the case I would make.

Last edited:
Think Luton will get off to a flyer and start quicker than us. They may struggle after that.

Still think we'll finish 17th.

Can see us spending in January if our league position warrants it.

Trouble is, think the takeover will be completed on Feb 2nd 2024 😂

Most bookies have Luton as the favourites to finish bottom tbf, although to answer your question:

• they have leaned hard (literally) into a fast, physical style of play and have been buying players for years to suit that exact style
  • that same style + the shock value of Lansdowne Road / surprise factor of being a completely new PL team might help them to a few extra wins

I didn't know they had to play their games in Ireland, surely that's a disadvantage?

Have they sold Kenilworth Road to fund the squad building then?

• that same style + the shock value of Lansdowne Road / surprise factor of being a completely new PL team might help them to a few extra wins

It'll definitely be shock to the opposition teams if they turn up at Lansdowne Road.

• that same style + the shock value of Kenilworth Road / surprise factor of being a completely new PL team might help them to a few extra wins

Are they much better than last season? Granted we are worse at present.

I remember when we sold Deane and my Dad told me the Mick Jones story. I feel like i’ll be telling my kids the Iliman story.

Are they much better than last season? Granted we are worse at present.

Honestly I don’t know but I think it’s a fair bet? Seeing as they’ve not lost anyone meaningful afaik and brought in new players, several of whom would certainly get a game for us (Giles, Chong, Nakamba).

Sod em, we know we are going to struggle and in a hard fight this season, Hecky should use that as ammo for the troops.

Honestly I don’t know but I think it’s a fair bet? Seeing as they’ve not lost anyone meaningful afaik and brought in new players, several of whom would certainly get a game for us (Giles, Chong, Nakamba).
Time will tell i guess.

Is the mention of us only having 1 loan slot left correct? I thought we could loan 2 players from EPL clubs, and still loan more from outside the UK?

Is this strength from last season (maybe their only one) going to be anything but in the top flight?
Aside from us who else are they going to get away with their current tactical master plan? The refs won't allow the protected species that is the Premier League footballer to be inconvenienced by heavy tackles and physically bullied. They're in for a long season of being fucked over.

Had to switch it off, it was brutal, his voice doesn't help. His stuff has autoplayed for me before on youtube and its a tough watch, especially in this case while he's laying it on thick about how shit we are

I’m havin a couple of week off it, reading these threads daily and then seeing this.. lets just make a roar on Saturday 🙏🏼

You could literally search every team in the Prem and one of these clickbait videos will appear. It's complete horseshit.

Part and parcel of been in big boys league i suppose👏

You could literally search every team in the Prem and one of these clickbait videos will appear. It's complete horseshit.

The title is exaggerated, so kind of click bait
but the content in the video is accurate.

The things he forgot to mention though was how good our defence was last season and
we probably have a slightly better defence now with trusty and RND due to return.

Also the video kind of ignores that the transfer window is yet to shut.
Keep repeating this…..but if we acquire our targets then we’ll definitely be stronger than last season with a realistic chance of staying up.
However as we know, leaving transfer dealings until the final day of window is risky business.
Also we could be bottom of the league by the time we seriously strengthen.

Clickbait video's from someone who used to make decent videos and put news on his own website website (used to use it when you could only look at a certain number of articles on the Star before you had to pay to subscribe to read the articles).

But lately I've been seeing clickbait rehashes of the same video over and over again so I stopped watching his videos and can't find his website anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom