Season ticket renewed yet?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

shorehamview

Pink Sambuca drinking World Champion.
Reaction score
I'll admit that I renewed my ticket a few weeks ago. It wasn't in the anticipation of a season in the Championship, or even a season in the hope of promotion, it was because I like to watch United, although for the life if me I can't think of a good reason why, other than that I must be mad.

I foresee another wanky season, flirting with mid-table obscurity with the added frisson of a dabble with relegation thrown in. Marvellous.....

If McCabe walked away tomorrow I would get one.

I will not be giving that prick any money for him to wreck our season again and again letting our best players go mid season.

Supporting the Blades is like being in an abusive relationship. No matter how many times they bray you, you stick with them cos you love them. Sooner or later you will wake up and realise that you deserve better than this shit. That's when you pack your bags and walk out for good. I moved into the home for battered Blades after the Carlisle game and I won't be moving back again any time soon.

Yeah I got mine before the deadline, well I hope to see more youngsters next year....
experience my ass .... where did that get us :p

My family Has grown up thank god and they have Uni and College and part time jobs which means I become a part time supporter, at least in the going to see games sense.
I will be going even less next season as the club has already lied about reviews to certain ticketing situations and this is the same for all my family.

no, though to be honest i wasn't going to anyway. always intended to go on PAYG (as it were) next season cos ive missed so many games this season anyway with my health and work.

but if i was considering it, i wouldnt renew! i hope people don't renew until we sign players. mccabe needs to put up or feck off.

I first went to the lane in 1974 as a kid and ever since have gone at any opportunity, but I have absolutely lost the will this season. The boardroom antics over the last few seasons as the club have gradually been decimated from nearly staying in the prem to being underdogs against a poxy half baked team from a village Somerset has killed it.​
I am sick and tired of the man using fancy accounting and multiple companies to bleed this club dry, can someone explain how you buy a frigging hotel for a quid, and how after 125 years we now longer own our ground?​
Every season I renew and every August McCabe sells off some more quality, well no more. I actually feel relieved that I won't have to go to Wembley and I have not renewed my season ticket.​
As someone else as posted if McCabe went I would renew tomorrow.​

Yes and provided we get a decent manager, I shall look forward to next season. We would have been whipping boys in the championship

I dont go to support or spite McCabe I go for me and my children and will always do so because even through the bad stuff I love and always will as long as we are Sheffield United at Bramall Lane. Maybe Im part of the problem ,tough shit its how I roll :)

I've never felt so disillusioned as I do with McCabe and the current team - but I'll keep going as long as health and finances allow.

UTB FTO

Renewed mine, it's my main opportunity to talk bollox in the 'lion' with SF. We will have considerably more room next season though as at least three of our 'bollox' chums haven't renewed.

I've renewed, me and the lad will be there for more punishment next season. At least I won't be blowing this years holiday money on another Wembley farce. Utb!

It's a sad indictment of my social life that I have nowt better to do.

Possibly 4 new grounds too, but not doing many other away. They don't deserve the money until they can put up a fight.

My family Has grown up thank god and they have Uni and College and part time jobs which means I become a part time supporter, at least in the going to see games sense.
I will be going even less next season as the club has already lied about reviews to certain ticketing situations and this is the same for all my family.

What's that about, Boo if you don't mind my asking?

I also renewed as part of following SUFC is the craic with before old friends in one of several excellent pubs and eating houses pre-match

And Mrs BoSS wouldn't have it any other way!

;)

Wait til your email address is listed on here. Then we get your home address, and then of course the fun begins for you, young man. Taxis, pizza deliveries, truckloads of manure, debt collectors, double glazing installers, Jehovah's Witnesses, the fucking lot.

Get ready for some fun, dickhead!

I would guess we have 12 k hardcore that would go however poor we are I'm one of them.hope we go for a Karl Robinson and not a Russel slade .The appointment will tell us where we are heading a interesting summer awaits . Clearly we are not ready for championship yet we need a wholesale changes to the squad and management .

I'll admit that I renewed my ticket a few weeks ago. It wasn't in the anticipation of a season in the Championship, or even a season in the hope of promotion, it was because I like to watch United, although for the life if me I can't think of a good reason why, other than that I must be mad.

I foresee another wanky season, flirting with mid-table obscurity with the added frisson of a dabble with relegation thrown in. Marvellous.....
Echo all that

No not yet. I am not prepared to commit to watching the dross that we have been served up this season again. Let the club demonstrate that there will be real change in how we approach things next season. I feel at the moment that we are been taken for granted and much as it pains me I will not be renewing until I see evidence that things will be different going forward.

I renewed just before the deadline, or should I say my Dad did. Depressingly enough, he finally got around to getting me his bank details so I could pay him back tonight of all nights, so I must be just about the only man in the land who today shelled out £294 for a Blades season ticket today.

What's that about, Boo if you don't mind my asking?
They promised a review last summer in to student pricing but never actually did anything. So if a review is "Are we ok with the student tickets?" and the answer was "yes" from within the team, is that a review? When they are challenged they will not answer the questions asked.
Anyway, that is why they get minimal income from us on a match day. No pies no program no beer or chocolate bought and games are picked on pricing. Not on what they consider to be A B or C rated. Just because we have a change in circumstance which means no season tickets were bought over the last two seasons when the loyalty is pointed out they are not interested in our gripe. Ten pin bowling, Paintballing and other things have been done on match days. Even been to see some local amateur football on a Saturday afternoon if they want to continue to alienate all different generations of Blades then they have certainly achieved that in this household a few hundred quid spent on other things does not worry them.

They promised a review last summer in to student pricing but never actually did anything. So if a review is "Are we ok with the student tickets?" and the answer was "yes" from within the team, is that a review? When they are challenged they will not answer the questions asked.
Anyway, that is why they get minimal income from us on a match day. No pies no program no beer or chocolate bought and games are picked on pricing. Not on what they consider to be A B or C rated. Just because we have a change in circumstance which means no season tickets were bought over the last two seasons when the loyalty is pointed out they are not interested in our gripe. Ten pin bowling, Paintballing and other things have been done on match days. Even been to see some local amateur football on a Saturday afternoon if they want to continue to alienate all different generations of Blades then they have certainly achieved that in this household a few hundred quid spent on other things does not worry them.

Thanks for that, Boo. Not good is it?

Back
Top Bottom