Season Ticket deadline extended

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nothing at all to complain about if you are happy to follow a mid table championship club, shock and horror that some fans have the audacity to want us to get even better and push for the top division. i suppose it all goes back to the small mindedness of most Blades fans after all it has been drummed into us for 50 years or more that we are second best most now believe it. I'm sure there was a thread on this mentality a few weeks back, good to see this little Sheff Utd underdog thinking is still alive and kicking after all it is just what unambitious owners love.

Want us to get even better yet aren’t willing to renew their season ticket after we will have just finished the highest in how many seasons?

I love this whole ‘small mindedness’ argument, like those who offer it are such big thinkers.

Fair weather fans

Possibly, I would buy one if we were in the conference but then I don’t have a young family to bring up.

Are you going to shell out for up to three or four season tickets to see a decline in fortunes again?

It’s 3k down on the early bird offer from last season, people aren’t daft, they can see the direction of travel.

The direction of travel? That’s up at the moment. Won’t we finish this season higher than last?

Don’t worry I don’t expect you to see even the smallest glimmer of positivity

Possibly, I would buy one if we were in the conference but then I don’t have a young family to bring up.

Are you going to shell out for up to three or four season tickets to see a decline in fortunes again?

Why is a decline in fortunes so guaranteed? Have you ever had a positive thought?

The direction of travel? That’s up at the moment. Won’t we finish this season higher than last?

Don’t worry I don’t expect you to see even the smallest glimmer of positivity

How many we won from December 1st?

Any sign of “game changing investment?”

How many we won from December 1st?

Any sign of “game changing investment?”

Ah the old ‘game changing investment’ argument again. Even without it we’ve finished higher than the previous season for how many seasons in a row now?

How many did we win before December first? Did the season start then or something?

You know that is coming when we are in the championship ...................... oh

Surely it’s coming when you decide to throw your hat in the ring, with you being such a big thinker and all that.

Ah the old ‘game changing investment’ argument again. Even without it we’ve finished higher than the previous season for how many seasons in a row now?

How many did we win before December first? Did the season start then or something?
I take it you are happy with the players we signed from League one in January you know those who can't get into the starting 11 and have contributed the sum of fuck all.

Yes The Old game changing investment that THEY have promised three times now on three different criteria’s which has still not been forthcoming

I take it you are happy with the players we signed from League one in January you know those who can't get into the starting 11 and have contributed the sum of fuck all.

I’m not overly happy and I’m not overly disappointed. If Wilder is happy (and he must have been as he signed them) then that’s good enough for me. I seem to recall that Evans has played quite a few games but I must have imagined his two goals against Middlesbrough, because as you say, he’s contributed the ‘sum of fuck all’ so far.

At the start of this season where did you realistically expect us to finish?

Yes The Old game changing investment that THEY have promised three times now on three different criteria’s which has still not been forthcoming

Can you provide links to all 3 of these promises? I don’t seem to remember there being 3 of them. I only remember McCabe mentioning it once, back when the Prince came on board.

How many seasons have we now finished higher than the previous season? I think you missed that question before

I’m not overly happy and I’m not overly disappointed. If Wilder is happy (and he must have been as he signed them) then that’s good enough for me. I seem to recall that Evans has played quite a few games but I must have imagined his two goals against Middlesbrough, because as you say, he’s contributed the ‘sum of fuck all’ so far.

At the start of this season where did you realistically expect us to finish?
Evans was signed from Wolves, read the post properly before replying. Holmes and Leonard came from League one and have contributed nothing.

Evans was signed from Wolves, read the post properly before replying. Holmes and Leonard came from League one and have contributed nothing.

Where was he playing before we signed him?

I assume you must have expected promotion this season then?

Can you provide links to all 3 of these promises? I don’t seem to remember there being 3 of them. I only remember McCabe mentioning it once, back when the Prince came on board.

How many seasons have we now finished higher than the previous season? I think you missed that question before

When HRH arrived

Then we were told it would arrive if we could get out of League one

Then the day Kev & HRH pushed themselves to the forefront bringing the League one trophy out, check the interview afterwards.

When HRH arrived

Then the day Kev & HRH pushed themselves to the forefront bringing the League one trophy out, check the interview afterwards.

‘Game changing investment’ was said on all 3 occasions? I obviously missed it

When HRH arrived

That covers it

Yes or words to that effect.

So not quite then.

Even so, unless specific figures were promised, and unless we know exactly how much has been spent, it’s not really possible to say that the promised investment has or hasn’t been provided.

We could have spent £20m in January and the argument could have still been made that ‘game changing investment’ hadn’t arrived as it depends on how you define that.

Latest statement from the Prince re investment (October 27th 2017):

JS: Will money be available during the transfer window?

PA: I own the club 50/50 so it can’t be only my say. But I think as we stand right now we have a realistic chance of promotion and so I think we should. We want to have quality, though, not quantity. I would rather have two players who make a difference instead of four who are like what we have. I think the fans should know that not me or Kevin have put any pound into our pockets. We have put money into the club every year. This year we might break even but only because of the (Kyle) Walker and (Harry) Maguire (sell-on) deals. But we expect another deficit next season. We are break even only if we assume there is no activity in January and I think that is not a correct projection.

Read more at: https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foo...bdulaziz-al-saud-interview-part-two-1-8826088

But it wasn’t actually said so it doesn’t. And let me know when you feel like answering my question

The point is ever since Princey arrived we have been promised some sort of significant investment whatever terminology they use.

It has not been seen.

And if you say it has you are lying.

The point is ever since Princey arrived we have been promised some sort of significant investment whatever terminology they use.

It has not been seen.

How much has he invested?

Any chance of you answering my original question?

It has not been seen.

To be fair we went for Mo Salah in the summer but he chose the real Liverpool.

Wilder on his unhappiness with boardroom situation:

“I’ll be honest, there’s uncertainty. I’ve not had any direction on where we are going really. “I don’t want to get too much into it. But obviously I’m a planner. I have to plan because that’s what we’ve done since we walked through the door; medium and long-term. “But there hasn’t been (any directives) and there has to be, pretty quickly as well, to give us a chance to get the maximum out of what we’re going to do for next year.”
“Everybody wants that solution,”. “I should imagine both the owners do as well to be fair. I shouldn’t imagine they are particularly enjoying what is happening either.”

They know where we are :)

Not sure if you'll have got the historic reference in relation to the suggestion :)

Next to bus sides, the next best place to advertise and suddenly bring in 1000s of extra season ticket sales is the local paper. They just don't want to sell em! :D

Back
Top Bottom