Outgoing? SANDER BERGE ON WAY OUT ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They’ve already signed 3 midfielders and are bidding for a 4th. I don’t see them coming for Sander
I really don't think he has done quite enough yet to bring off the big money move, his start in the English league didn't start very well What with injuries and then the managerial merry go round
I think hecky playing him further forward has been to get him up to speed, makes me wonder if we won't see him now start deeper especially if we manage to get Doyle over the line, but we still need a CDM as I think Norwood and fleck could become bit part player's this season

Will probably come in at 2355 on deadline day with a lowball offer hoping we accept.

If we’re serious about going up then we need to keep Berge.
Yes and no. I see your thinking.
Though we can spend more on other players if we sell Berge.

Many teams have been promoted without Berge... 😄

Would be a shame to see him go - but it’s naive to think there would be interest.

Best we can hope for is a bidding war heating up.

Not sure what makes this anymore viable than previous speculation. It’s Sky Sports they love a unsubstantiated rumour. Numerous click bait accounts will now repeat it and it’ll be “genuine” interest by tea.

So they can afford an opening bid like that but we had to give them Burke for free 🥴

I can only hope Berge saw them signing Burke and thinks they will be in Bundesliga 2 in 12 months

I believe when they got Burke they thought it was Berge, and now realise the mistake and are back in for the real deal, problem was down to google translate

Happened to me on Champ Man 00. I thought I’d signed Dougie Freedman for 50k but it turned out to be Forest reserve David Freeman.

Aren't they in the German second division or have I missed something?

Gotcha. I probably could have checked that😄
Still, would hardly be a big move for the boy.

Back
Top Bottom