Outgoing? SANDER BERGE ON WAY OUT ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I assume they are. Three friendlies can't be enough, especially as we've changed management.

wasnt the chat they were isolating for 10 days and doing an at home fitness programme?

properly sub optimal given that those 10 days essentially amounted to about 1/3 of Slavs preseason with the squad. Basically giving him a third less time to get his ideas across.

Least we know he's around. Just seen this on Instagram. Picking up a posh curry in Fulwood.

View attachment 117523

Curry? Looks like he's picking up his hamster from the vets.

I'm my local bhuna joint put his slop in a cardboard carrier it would have fallen through the soggy remnants of the box onto the pavement by the time I'm at the car.

I just hope. to fuck we don't end up with a last minute K Mcdonald scenario again. Setting up a style of play around Berge then sell him.
I know it's not exactly the same situation, but it needs sorting quickly so the team. know what the hell they're doing.

I just hope. to fuck we don't end up with a last minute K Mcdonald scenario again. Setting up a style of play around Berge then sell him.
I know it's not exactly the same situation, but it needs sorting quickly so the team. know what the hell they're doing.
To be fair I think the club have made it pretty clear. We don’t want to sell, but £35m and we can’t stop him.

I’m convinced no one is paying that. They’re testing us to see if we will sell on the cheap and we haven’t folded.

Why buy him now when he’s not even match fit? He can’t get more expensive because of his release clause. See how he does and pick him up in January if he rocks the show.

Spurs coming back in with offer of loan with obligation to buy at full release clause value at end of season

Spurs coming back in with offer of loan with obligation to buy at full release clause value at end of season
Isn't that the opposite of what we want? I thought we wanted up front cash?

If he isn't about to join another team permanently until 2022 and the cash with it, then better he stays with us, increases our promotion chances and whoever comes in has to pay 45m minimum if we do go up.

A loan gives him a chance to do well but then locks in the lower release fee and we get no benefit.

Did he tell you that in the Copthorn....
Nuno Espirito Santo announces he will leave Wolves at the end of the season

If there is any truth in this it is as good as done as the promise of money at full Release value will enable us to borrow against this promise assuming there are no get out clauses re injury etc.

If there is any truth in this it is as good as done as the promise of money at full Release value will enable us to borrow against this promise assuming there are no get out clauses re injury etc.
An option to buy is not a promise of money at a later date

An option to buy is not a promise of money at a later date

Needs to be an obligation to buy really at the risk of Sander having another thoroughly underwhelming season.

Why would you have the loan? You’d just sell him with a payment date of next summer.
Seems an odd rumour.
Dont shoot the messenger! I guess it safeguards us not getting promoted this season and another year knocked off Berges contract.

As Yogi said, if have mediocre season and don't get promoted almost definitely not getting anywhere close to release clause value for him.

As soon as Spurs enter tell the fuckers to get straight back out again and stop fucking about, it’s £35M now or nothing.

What a full weight twat Levy is! Don’t ever lend that snidy bastard any of our players. 🤬

All your fault this jono_t2000 . 😁

If Berge moves on I wouldn't expect his next destination to be the Jupiler League.

No, neither do I
But it didn't do his international chances any harm when he was playing there, and it won't if he's playing well in the Championship either

And FIVE quid for a garlic naan bread. Even down here no ones charged that much for a bit of flour and water. Jannath on West St providing you can interpret spelling mistakes would hopefully still provide a banquet for a tenner! Five quid bleeding ell!!

Back
Top Bottom