Outgoing? SANDER BERGE ON WAY OUT ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He once had a photo with the Prince. He is the definition of an after timer - doesn’t come out with any news that isn’t already out there but what he does is put his own slant and variation on news/events that have been reported as soon as they happen to make it look like he knew all along and knows the finer details of everything.
Blokes an attenion seeking know nowt!
Thought as much.

So his "opinion" is no more valid that Carl Asaba's then. Got to love a captain hindsight type.

Thought as much.

So his "opinion" is no more valid that Carl Asaba's then. Got to love a captain hindsight type.
Given Carls postings last night, he confirmed he’s happy to post ignorant opinions to have a pop at the owners with regards to finance that have no basis in logic or fact, so I’d say Darren is worthy of slightly more weight than that.

Thought as much.

Nah, finances is his job. He actually has knowledge and experience in this area. It's not longer an opinion when it's actually something you've trained and worked in for years.

His team mates are both in England now so you'd think he'd like to stay here, also does this mean Haaland wants to join us one day to experience playing at the Lane?
View attachment 142897View attachment 142898
Think this is probably why he wants the move

Imagine all your mates being on 200k-500k a week and you're on a measly 30k a week, and they are all like 'shall we go get some rolexs' and you're there, with your measly 15 Rolex's at home, hopping out of your 2019 Range Rover, in last seasons Balenciaga shoes that cost £1500, and all that's going through your brain is that you can only afford another 2x Rolex's at the shop as tonights dinner is gonna set you back £400

Poor sod.

Nah, finances is his job. He actually has knowledge and experience in this area. It's not longer an opinion when it's actually something you've trained and worked in for years.
I mean it is - it’s just a professional opinion. Take your point though.

So, anyway, can we still sell players to Belgium until 6 Sept?

Odd rule if so.

Don't expect it to matter now anyway.

I wonder if they talked to Berge's agent and agreed to lower the asking price?
"OK, let's say we put the figure at £28m instead of £35m - you can go and tell all the clubs you want, that's the new figure. If we get an offer he can leave, if not, he's back in training working his bollocks off and we can re-visit this in January."

I mean it is - it’s just a professional opinion. Take your point though.
There's a massive difference between opinion and professional opinion though. Professional opinion is backed up by facts and years of experience, opinions don't even require you to have a brain.

"OK, let's say we put the figure at £28m instead of £35m - you can go and tell all the clubs you want, that's the new figure. If we get an offer he can leave, if not, he's back in training working his bollocks off and we can re-visit this in January."

Why would we do that?

There's a massive difference between opinion and professional opinion though. Professional opinion is backed up by facts and years of experience, opinions don't even require you to have a brain.

There are exceptions to the rule though

EG: Some peeps give an opinion, but make out as if it is, as you say a professional opinion backed up by facts and years of experience, when indeed all they are doing is talking bollox

For that I give you..................................a Wendy fan

Contrary to your speculation, it appears that Utd didn't waver from the figure they communicated previously.

Reactions: HVR
Yeah I agree - more weight to a professional opinion. But obviously you can still get conflicting professional opinions, so they’re still opinions open to challenge.

So alcoblade was right he is shit and no one wants him
Well, being serious, I’m very pleased we’ve kept him, so we’re not it total disagreement about him.

A few of you fanboys might have to knock a few tens of millions off your valuation now, but back on planet earth / in the championship he’s doing a really good job for us right now. :)

Well, being serious, I’m very pleased we’ve kept him, so we’re not it total disagreement about him.

A few of you fanboys might have to knock a few tens of millions off your valuation now, but back on planet earth / in the championship he’s doing a really good job for us right now. :)
I wouldn't really class myself as a fan boy although I do enjoy watching him play he has a lot still to develop in his game but I think like with most of the squad if fit and given a run of games he is a much better player than some give him credit for

I think he means this is a sale might be because we need money quickly for united world. So selling less than the release clause.

Asaba may have been drinking or something this evening. :)
Sooner we're rid of United World the better so it's us bankrolling it ahead of our own interests ..... it stinks!

Why would we do that?
It’s business and a compromise, between a pushy agent, the player and SUFC’s needs.
I don’t know - a clear the air, cards on the table sort of thing. Not heard any rumours - just was thinking about the tweet above about Berge's agent being in Sheffield yesterday and having a meeting with the club.
Why would he visit Sheffield and sit down in a meeting if the figure was fixed and not flexible to some degree?
As soon as another club hits £35m he goes. End of. So, was simply wondering what they discussed and thought the agent may have got them to disclose the minimum they would accept - and SUFC making it clear, that if that figure was not met the agent and Berge would accept that, back down, and close the matter until January - Berge getting on with his job. Just kind of an off the record agreement between agent, club and player.

Why would we do that?
Maybe because through adapting to the English game, long injury spells and lazy performances he has not justified his £35m release clause YET.

We've see him at his worst but are currently seeing him vastly improved. Come January if he turns on and keeps the afterburners and keeps them on whist propelling us into a top two slot he Nat start to justify that price tag. But then his contract will be running down although he will have chance on PL footy with us if we get promoted.

Sooner we're rid of United World the better so it's us bankrolling it ahead of our own interests ..... it stinks!
How much is it costing Sheffield United to have these associated clubs?

Back
Top Bottom