S2 4SU NAME

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I was at the University of Greenwich when I first signed up to SUISA/Viewpoints and I'd just discovered how to use computers and Tinternet. Pete Salt put a post on Viewpoints saying, "We have a new London Blade who is at Greenwich Uni; not sure what his alias will be - Greenwich Blade, probably." I couldn't be arsed to think up anything else, and despite never living there, it's stuck.

If I was named after all the places I've lived since signing up, I'd have been:

• Canning Town Blade
  • Stratford Blade
  • Forest Gate Blade
  • Walthamstow Blade (heaven forbid)
  • Haggerston Blade
  • Ashford (Middx) Blade
  • Stanwell Blade
  • Travelodge Blade
  • Egham Blade (currently)

I was at the University of Greenwich when I first signed up to SUISA/Viewpoints and I'd just discovered how to use computers and Tinternet. Pete Salt put a post on Viewpoints saying, "We have a new London Blade who is at Greenwich Uni; not sure what his alias will be - Greenwich Blade, probably." I couldn't be arsed to think up anything else, and despite never living there, it's stuck.

• Canning Town Blade
  • Stratford Blade
  • Forest Gate Blade
  • Haggerston Blade
  • Ashford (Middx) Blade
  • Stanwell Blade
  • Travelodge Blade
Are you still hitch hiking to matches?

We had a crew about 30 strong in the late 70s on the Lane End but after a few years plod sussed us and stopped going on so we resettled on John St West first in the stand but we were too rowdy for the old uns so we went in the standing area.

We had a crew about 30 strong in the late 70s on the Lane End but after a few years plod sussed us and stopped going on so we resettled on John St West first in the stand but we were too rowdy for the old uns so we went in the standing area.
Same crew as my uncle Ronnie? When my dad took him to matches in the late 1950s/early 1960s it was always at the Lane End

• Canning Town Blade
  • Stratford Blade
  • Forest Gate Blade
  • Haggerston Blade
  • Ashford (Middx) Blade
  • Stanwell Blade
  • Travelodge Blade
Is this some sort of Tube Map related ambition mate? ;)

Game uh Frones innit bruv. Not the best book in the series mind. Plus, every time I login into. S2 I’m reminded of Winds of Winter and doublecheck George int dead.

Back
Top Bottom