S2 4SU NAME

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

My first dog's name plus the obvious.

Northernsoulblade did you get to the City Hall last week for the Stuart Maconie thing? If not, you missed a treat 👍

I was the original Portblade but went into hiding after being threatened with being put into the newspapers. I have panic attacks in Argos car parks an all.

Well because it’s my name so it is. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work that out does it.

Reactions: Dkc
Was wanting to be the great John Harris but the name was taken but ive just had a search and there is no John Harris on the forum so God knows where I went wrong when I signed up. No any idea why I choose Harry above all the other managers I could have chose but there you go.

Was an opening batsman for school and club side in my teenage years. Played like Geoff Boycott. Was very defensive, rarely got out but did not score quickly or tons of runs, preferring to quietly score and keep an end up.

My PE teacher called me 'Deadbat' and it stuck in School and to this day even with my close friends.

Revolution is the name of a football team I’ve played for and managed on and off for the last 26 years.

So now you know.

Started on blades mad as estudiantes manager when alex was the manager when i came over he was the argentinian manager, how i love the skillful baller

Not being very imaginative I looked in the mirror and noticed I was going grey - not totally grey yet though

Back in the early noughties the lads and lasses I used to meet up with on match day said I looked like Chris Armstrong, so I got stuck with his Stretch nickname for a bit.

Personally I never thought I looked anything like him but I sort of liked it as a username, so...🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom