S2 4SU NAME

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I was walking in the Sahara and bumped into a horse.
I asked him his name, he replied he hadn’t got one. He was a Blade though, so I thought I would pay homage to him with my username.
I often wonder how he’s doing these days.

Apparently the desert turned into a sea and the horse drowned a most agonizing death.

Shame on you!

Because they call me The Baltic Blade (amongst other things)

It was on in the background 25 years ago, and i’m rubbish at thinking on the spot.

Butchered quote from The Mighty Boosh, used it as a kid online and it's stuck.

My obsessive but unrequited desire to take part in a tag wrestling bout with Nicky Marker & Karl Jansky.

Tenuous (tedious) link time…I used to go on the BBC 606 message board back in the day. When it was predominately used to bait other fans - which I gleefully took part in.

I used the name ‘Bassett’s Billy Big Time’ after an interview Sir Dave gave once, where he described us as that.

When I came on here I derived William Large, from ‘Billy Big (time)’

Oh how I laughed.

Bit of fun as to why you chose ur username mine always loved northern soul went to many all nighters all dayers from Samantha’s to Wigan to Cleethorpes and still love it bloody hell where does the time go apologies admin if wrong thread
I joined in a snowstorm

I live in Handsworth in S13..😂😂

Joking, pretty obvious but someone already has the username so I added S9 to differentiate not cus I’m in a gang or anything.

Back
Top Bottom