Ross Barkley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

His wages for a year plus signing on fee would be a quarter of what we paid for Hamer.

And if we did go down still there'd be a minimum fee release clause and we'd get our money back if he had a decent season.

Have been saying it for years we need players with PL experience, Townsend was also decent for them

Ran the show for Luton today. Barely put a foot wrong.
The sort of player we should have signed but apparently wouldn’t pay the wages for.
Took the piss. I think we made him look good too and they are managing him well aren't they because he's never been the easiest to handle by all accounts...but head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch today.

If United should've signed certain players because of their
performances vs SUFC this season, it's not really
a high benchmark to support such a thought.

Whilst this owner is still controlling the film-sets, the standard of actors
are going to be low.

If United should've signed certain players because of their
performances vs SUFC this season, it's not really
a high benchmark to support such a thought.

Whilst this owner is still controlling the film-sets, the standard of actors
are going to be low.
I did say the sort of player, not the player.

Wilder has brought in noticeable change but the speed in which its happening is just too late. By end of season we may look like a bottom end PL team (instead of a half decent champ one) but I think he knows it needs a miracle and its about building the team next season. The points gap is starting to happen. Its not impossible of course but looking less likely. Newcastle had 10 points once at this stage and stayed up but then they had ££££££

All Luton have really done is sign obvious free transfers. But that was enough to comfortably outperform our recruitment attempts. Barkley is the pick of them, a level above anything we've got, and was always going to be If he stayed fit and tried a bit. Admittedly, there was no clamour from me to sign him. Don't see why we ignored Ogbene though, right under our noses

All Luton have really done is sign obvious free transfers. But that was enough to comfortably outperform our recruitment attempts. Barkley is the pick of them, a level above anything we've got, and was always going to be If he stayed fit and tried a bit. Admittedly, there was no clamour from me to sign him. Don't see why we ignored Ogbene though, right under our noses
Barkley was a clever one on their part but for us to miss out on Townshend who was practically begging for someone to sign him was fucking disgraceful

This pre season is probably the worst and most disorganised I can ever remember
Absolutely shambolic and amateurish from start to finish and it's got us to where we are now

Isn’t he a fast winger? Why would we want one of those?

Back
Top Bottom