Rhys Norrington-Davies

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

And the hamstring thing returns, RND n BBD now on the latest list.
What is it with Utd and fucking hamstrings!!!!???

Has anyone confirmed it was a hamstring injury yesterday? Looked like he was holding the front of his knee

Agreed. Hope he's had some news by now to hopefully suggest it's not as bad as he probably feared. Poor bloke. Probably natural for him to expect the worst after last time, but if its the other hamstring then he could easily be back playing before the end of the season touch wood

Hope it is only 2/3 weeks sure he has the v best wishes of everyone at the club that he makes a quick and successful recovery.

can only assume his pitch side reaction was due to what he thought the injury was, so much must have gone through the poor guys head

Hope it is only 2/3 weeks sure he has the v best wishes of everyone at the club that he makes a quick and successful recovery.

can only assume his pitch side reaction was due to what he thought the injury was, so much must have gone through the poor guys head

I need to go and listen to the presser because Danny Hall words it differently and it doesn't sound as good.

"It was a disappointing one with Rhys Norrington-Davies," Wilder said. "We're waiting on another opinion regarding him but I don't think that will come back to us in the next couple of weeks. There's a couple of bumps and bruises we'll assess and I'll keep under wraps."

I need to go and listen to the presser because Danny Hall words it differently and it doesn't sound as good.

"It was a disappointing one with Rhys Norrington-Davies," Wilder said. "We're waiting on another opinion regarding him but I don't think that will come back to us in the next couple of weeks. There's a couple of bumps and bruises we'll assess and I'll keep under wraps."

Yeah doubtful just a few weeks out.

We'll probably only just have a recovery plan set in place in a couple of weeks.

A couple of weeks until we find out it's MONTHS more like.
Gutted for the lad.
And us.

Back
Top Bottom