CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yeah Sharp was a million times better. We should sell him. Every time Brewster gets the ball he just laughs and kicks it into a ball boys face.

Sell Brewster, extend Sharps contract. Do it now.

Because fuck me why not. He’s getting pelters on here, and now racist abuse too, and he’s a young lad who tries hard.

But because someone decided to pay £20m+ for him then he’s fair game.

I agree he should be treated fairly.

The problem is because someone decides to pay 20m for him is the reason he's getting any game time whatsoever, he should be on loan in league 2. He offers nothing, we improved massively when he went off...

I agree he should be treated fairly.

The problem is because someone decides to pay 20m for him is the reason he's getting any game time whatsoever, he should be on loan in league 2. He offers nothing, we improved massively when he went off...

Funny that, I saw a lad feeding on scraps alongside a slow striker who offered nothing. Brewster scores, the week after he doesn’t play, and yet people expect miracles.

The change in play was more due to Doyle, McB and Ndiaye coming on for me, but each to their own. I forget how much Brewster pulls the team down.

Funny that, I saw a lad feeding on scraps alongside a slow striker who offered nothing. Brewster scores, the week after he doesn’t play, and yet people expect miracles.

The change in play was more due to Doyle, McB and Ndiaye coming on for me, but each to their own. I forget how much Brewster pulls the team down.
He's very poor pal, if you can't see that maybe watch basketball or something

I
Yeah Sharp was a million times better. We should sell him. Every time Brewster gets the ball he just laughs and kicks it into a ball boys face.

Sell Brewster, extend Sharps contract. Do it now.

Because fuck me why not. He’s getting pelters on here, and now racist abuse too, and he’s a young lad who tries hard.

But because someone decided to pay £20m+ for him then he’s fair game.

I genuinely don’t understand how anyone could think sharp was better than Brewster today

Every time the ball came within 5 yards of sharp he dived to the floor looking for a foul

That’s genuinely the worst I have seen sharp he is finished IMO

he got and assists but that was a shot deflected

He's very poor pal, if you can't see that maybe watch basketball or something

He’s poor when you consider his price tag. That’s all.

Unfortunately our fans can’t see past that so it’d be better for him to play somewhere else where his potential is appreciated.

That way he doesn’t get the abuse, and we can persevere with “our Billy” for a few more seasons as seems to be the want.

I

I genuinely don’t understand how anyone could think sharp was better than Brewster today

Every time the ball came within 5 yards of sharp he dived to the floor looking for a foul

Sharp was outpaced by Hanley comfortably when he was kicked on the floor, that was the moment when I really considered he may be finished

He’s poor when you consider his price tag. That’s all.

Unfortunately our fans can’t see past that so it’d be better for him to play somewhere else where his potential is appreciated.

That way he doesn’t get the abuse, and we can persevere with “our Billy” for a few more seasons as seems to be the want.

He poor because he is poor, sharp was bad too today but sharp has already proven himself and is likely to score if he gets a chance.

We should get rid of both after this season

Sharp played a massive part in getting us back in the game

Brewster just plays a massive part in draining our parachute payments

He's an utter write off

McBurnie's recent improvement marks Brewster out as comfortably our worst signing of all time

Due to McB being given the chance of consistent starts, but yep let’s judges them by the same standard (when in reality you could easily be swapping their names around if the roles were reversed).

One worked with PH before so given the run, one didn’t. Go figure.

I’m not ready to give up on him just yet, like the England youth team don’t.

Due to McB being given the chance of consistent starts, but yep let’s judges them by the same standard (when in reality you could easily be swapping their names around if the roles were reversed).

One worked with PH before so given the run, one didn’t. Go figure.

I’m not ready to give up on him just yet, like the England youth team don’t.
If he justified a run of games he'd get them, especially given the huge financial aspect at play

If he justified a run of games he'd get them, especially given the huge financial aspect at play

So he’s got bit part appearances and the odd start to justify a run of games.

Seems fair.

Brewster was playing as a lone striker up front

And he took sharp off 🤣🤣

The majority of people sat near me were baffled that he took greater off ahead of Brewster so I’m not sure what your on about

I love sharp but he’s past it

Brewster was playing as a lone striker up front

And he took sharp off 🤣🤣

The majority of people sat near me were baffled that he took greater off ahead of Brewster so I’m not sure what your on about

I love sharp but he’s past it

Sharp shouldn't still be playing but it's because brewster can't step up that he is having to

Brewster can’t step up because he hasn’t had one decent run of games

By run of games I mean 6/7 starts in a row

Today he did more than sharp but sharp stays on 🤷‍♂️
Neither have jebbo or osula but they have showed far more promise than him

Brewster is nowhere near as shit as some of you are making out. I think you’re right to have a pop at his goal return, he would probably be just as frustrated about that.

He has a good touch, pace, and his link and hold up play is also decent. I think at times he could be more direct and selfish. He also has a wicked shot on him when he unleashes but he needs to use it more. Hes guilty of dropping too deep to link play a lot of the time to try and help us get a foothold in difficult games instead of being an out an out striker. This has not helped.

I think if he was getting good service with his current record then you might have some valid points but it does feel like you are slagging him off unfairly.

Neither have jebbo or osula but they have showed far more promise than him

They haven’t showed anything at all in a blades shirt

But again that’s because they haven’t had a chance at all

Same logic applies to jebbinson , half the prem after him and he doesn’t even make the squad because sharp starts ahead of home in the pecking order

* I know he is now injured but he wasn’t at the start of the season 🤷‍♂️

They haven’t showed anything at all in a blades shirt

But again that’s because they haven’t had a chance at all

Same logic applies to jebbinson , half the prem after him and he doesn’t even make the squad because sharp starts ahead of home in the pecking order

* I know he is now injured but he wasn’t at the start of the season 🤷‍♂️

Jebbo has scored in the Premier league at 17, brewster hasn't

Sharp is a proven goalscorer in the Championship, Google him pal

Sharp twatted it at a defender and it deflects to Ozzy, not an intentional assist.

Jebbo has scored in the Premier league at 17, brewster hasn't

Sharp is a proven goalscorer in the Championship, Google him pal

Jebbo scored a tap in to an open goal literally any player could’ve scored.

Brewster has more goals and assists this season than Sharp, but is behind him in the lineup.

Brewster scores and gets dropped. McB scores and gets a run.

Sharp twatted it at a defender and it deflects to Ozzy, not an intentional assist.

Brewster has more goals and assists this season than Sharp, but is behind him in the lineup.

🤣🤣🤣🤣Brewster wouldn't have scored it pal, he'd have been standing 25 yards out like he always does... do you watch the games or just comment on the results?

🤣🤣🤣🤣Brewster wouldn't have scored it pal, he'd have been standing 25 yards out like he always does... do you watch the games or just comment on the results?

Do you? Sounds like you don’t.

There’s been plenty of points of criticism towards Brewster during his time here. Some valid, some not.

While he has the shirt on he has my support. If you don’t want to get behind the team maybe it’s you who should be watching basketball.

No, he pinned the defender as he does so brilliantly

He makes things happen in those situations and his team mates know it

That was far from his only contribution though. He led by example and got us fired up

Do you? Sounds like you don’t.

There’s been plenty of points of criticism towards Brewster during his time here. Some valid, some not.

While he has the shirt on he has my support. If you don’t want to get behind the team maybe it’s you who should be watching basketball.

Watched every game this season, albeit few slightly tipsy, I was in the away end against Stoke for brewsters 'magical' game, I though his all round game completely shit but he scored with a scuffed effort that bounced in

I don't think brewster deserves the shirt, the lads chubby, not committed, no physical presence, not particularly fast, not a great finisher like sharp and lacks the athletic ability of our home grown lads

I

Brewster was decent 1st half, but shocking 2nd. He deserved to come off

It was bad because he missed the target, 2cm or 1m it doesn't matter
Pukki demonstrating what happens when you don't roll the dice and hit a penalty hard and into an unreachable zone.
Might help the people who didn't get why players hit them like Brewster did.

I watched Brewster really carefully yesterday. He is quick once in his stride, but is slow off the mark, meaning that defenders get in front of him. When he did get the opportunity to push it past and use that pace, he checked back and cut inside and didn’t have the confidence to take them on. When we have the ball in midfield he doesn’t make runs showing where he wants the midfield to put it.
In short if he doesn’t take it to feet and shield like Billy does, he doesn’t latch into balls over the top because he is standing still, he doesn’t push and run and he hasn’t got great presence in the box, he isn’t a great forward and never will be.
Hecky summed it up in that he doesn’t “explode” with pace and I know they have been working on that in training and I have seen improvements at times, but not enough to make a difference.
Should have been a loan with a return option as he was unproven and Wilder’s “last desperate lob into the penalty area in extra time” in the transfer market didn’t pay off.

Back
Top Bottom