CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

According to Transfermarkt he's scored 6 and now missed 3.

This doesn't include shootouts. He missed for Liverpool in the Charity Shield the other year. He also missed for us against Southampton in the Cup.

So, unless he's scored in other shoot outs then that makes 6 scored and 5 missed.

Hardly a ringing endorsement.

Norwood, who is off them, scored 7 an missed 2 in open play and missed against Hull and Forest in a shoot out. Not including any other shootouts at other clubs.

Neither ideal. Who's next?

Yep, that's poor, he shouldn't take the next one, give Ndaiye a run on them would be my preference

See what I mean !
So Brewster - 5 goals in 58 aplearances, the majority for a promotion chasing team.

Jebbison should get his chance (in the cameo role) above that.

You say I’m actually weird for suggesting it, it’s presumably so profound - can you explain why?

So Brewster - 5 goals in 58 aplearances, the majority for a promotion chasing team.

Jebbison should get his chance (in the cameo role) above that.

You say I’m actually weird for suggesting it, it’s presumably so profound - can you explain why?
If we're going for goals per appearance in a United shirt, Brewster's 4 league goals in 55 is a better ratio than Jebbison's 1 in 15. At a total level it's 5 in 61 against 1 in 17.

Neither is much of a goal threat but Brewster is clearly has a more developed all round game.

You can think what you like, of course.

Just out of interest, do you think he should take the next penalty?
It depends who’s playing when we next get one. Berge is probably our best who’s part of that first XI.

If we're going for goals per appearance in a United shirt, Brewster's 4 league goals in 55 is a better ratio than Jebbison's 1 in 15. At a total level it's 5 in 61 against 1 in 17.

Neither is much of a goal threat but Brewster is clearly has a more developed all round game.
Yes, there’s a lot of argument either way, and both are miles off.

But the suggestion is it’s actually weird to give Jebbison a chance over Brewster. I’m asking Frank to explain, hopefully before he runs away and changes his name again. 😂

So 5 goals in 58 aplearances, the majority for a promotion chasing team. Jebbison should get his chance above that. You say I’m weird for suggesting it - can you explain why!
You seem to thrive on being contrary to popular opinion
Jebbisons form has been much much worse than Brewster who has affected games when.he's played he has assisted goals that have win us games ,got players sent off and looked dangerous

You seem to thrive on being contrary to popular opinion
Jebbisons form has been much much worse than Brewster who has affected games when.he's played he has assisted goals that have win us games ,got players sent off and looked dangerous
Popular opinion? - really. I don’t think you get out enough. 😂

Just about everyone I know thinks Brewster is poor at best, shite at worst.

Now the idea that popular opinion rates higher as undroppable is, quite frankly, weird.

Now the idea that popular opinion rates higher as undroppable is, quite frankly, weird.
Weird guy laughing at his own shit jokes

I really give up with some of our fans....claiming a penalty is good when it hits the post and misses is possibly the funniest of the lot.

I was laughing at you - again. As ever, you can't defend your stance.

Time for a new name?
I'm OK with the one I've used for the last two years thanks

Bit weird how you keep mentioning it but then again you're a weird fella aren't you ?

I'm OK with the one I've used for the last two years thanks

Bit weird how you keep mentioning it but then again you're a weird fella aren't you ?

I'll be able send you over the edge, everyone else seems to manage it.

Brewster was a gamble , young prospect , put in an under performing team

stats dont give the whole story

lets concentrate on how hes developing now , sort of live in the present

all goal scorers have barren spells

kevin phillips 240 plus goal in 500 appearances had 2009 to 11 at birmingham scored 5 in 2 seasons
just picked at random

kevin phillips 240 plus goal in 500 appearances had 2009 to 11 at birmingham scored 5 in 2 seasons
just picked at random
I hope your right mate, I'm all for giving any player we sign especially the younger ones a chance, yes he's coming back from a long lay off, but I don't see what he brings to the team. Hopefully he'll come good and shove my words down my throat!🤞

just picked at random

Did Birmingham pay 20 million plus for the 35 year old Phillips?

Did Birmingham pay 20 million plus for the 35 year old Phillips?
here's a list of all the 20m pound players in 2009.......

20m. is the going rate for young prospects in the prem

other clubs have spent loads more on many. players who haven't been value for money

Last edited:
I think tonight he could have good spot to shine against Coventry. It's not that long ago when he dis really good with Khadra who has also been underperforming.

The big bucks spent on Brewster are gone, but he still has all the possibilities to develope into a good player and even have Hecky who has been told to do wonders with young players.

When he completes the term of his deal and if he decides to leave on a free for better wages, the same people saying we wasted our money will be on here calling him a traitor "etc"

It was a gamble, bet to survive a Premier league season and stop up, it failed... It was a cheap transfer fee in Premier league terms as was mcburnie...

Oh, and there will be plenty of clubs in the queue, just thought I'd mention that as well..

When he completes the term of his deal and if he decides to leave on a free for better wages, the same people saying we wasted our money will be on here calling him a traitor "etc"

It was a gamble, bet to survive a Premier league season and stop up, it failed... It was a cheap transfer fee in Premier league terms as was mcburnie...

Oh, and there will be plenty of clubs in the queue, just thought I'd mention that as well..
Well there will be if he's on a free.

I can't honestly recall Brewster missing that many chances since he's been here, probably backed up by the fact that the crowd don't get on his back. He always looks to put 100% in and it's not his fault that he cost £23M. I think the less time he has the better he looks on the ball.

Good job you don’t know everybody !!!

I can't honestly recall Brewster missing that many chances since he's been here, probably backed up by the fact that the crowd don't get on his back. He always looks to put 100% in and it's not his fault that he cost £23M. I think the less time he has the better he looks on the ball.
I really don't know what his role is. He hasn't been given the opportunity to develop any partnerships with anyone. He dosen't look like a Sharp type of player. Don't think he is able to play the lone striker role. Unless the manager takes the plunge and selects him as a starter, tells him he's got the gig for the next x games and to relax and play I can't see him ever contributing any more than he has over the last 2 seasons. He can't be expected to fulfill any potential with cameos and the odd start. In my opinion we are approaching a watershed. Play him or offload him.

Back
Top Bottom