CONFIRMED Reda Khadra

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He has so much to offer and so much energy

I'm not surprised if he's massively frustrated

He's too good to waste

Hecky will use that little knock as an excuse not to start him for 5 games

But we have done very well without him recently which he has to understand

Don't start playing him more though, and he will be gone, and we will have damaged our chances badly.

Hecky needs to not fuck this up

Would rather lose McAtee
Agreed. Dilemma for Hecky like, winning team and all that, but we’ve a reyt little player there

Agreed. Dilemma for Hecky like, winning team and all that, but we’ve a reyt little player there
Yep, he's a serious matchwinner. Hecky has to think ahead to the 2nd half of the season and do enough to ensure Khadra is here for it

It won't do Ndiaye any harm to make way for him on occasions, nor the team, nor the club

He has so much to offer and so much energy

I'm not surprised if he's massively frustrated

He's too good to waste

Hecky will use that little knock as an excuse not to start him for 5 games

But we have done very well without him recently which he has to understand

Don't start playing him more though, and he will be gone, and we will have damaged our chances badly.

Hecky needs to not fuck this up

Would rather lose McAtee
I’m not sure he’s looked that great, bundle of energy but you can’t risk what’s working to keep one person happy.

We’ve seen him against us & we know he’s a player but he was average to poor vs Blackburn in his only start & apart from some nice flicks & tricks vs Sunderland he’s done nothing to warrant a start.

Him & McAtee both look like they need to gain fitness before they stand a chance of getting in this 11

Why? We’ve played 8 games. As you saw with Lowe at the weekend the team soon changes when an injury occurs. Until that happens he has to sit tight & impress in training
Because he's clearly getting frustrated already

It's one thing not starting him, it's another minimising his minutes the way Hecky has

i think start khadra and brewster against rotherham united. let n’diaye and mcburnie take a rest. we’re playing swansea on the following tuesday, bring mcburnie and n’diaye back for that.
Let Mchaaland and ndiaye get us 4 up at h/t, then switch to Brewster and khad after the break

Because he's clearly getting frustrated already

It's one thing not starting him, it's another minimising his minutes the way Hecky has
Well, he needs to up his game then....I've not seen anything from him to think he warrants starting in front of N'diaye/ Berge. There's an argument he could have started ahead of McAtee vs Luton however, we dont see training day to day.

If McAtee & Arblaster are out performing him in training then they wouldn't be too happy about Khadra playing in front of them just because he could be good.

Berge / NDiaye will pick up a knock, suspension or have a poor run of form at some point, its a long season. Khadra will get his chance!

We could be in danger of losing McAtee and Khadra in January.
Loans are about development and if we are struggling to give them game time they / parent clubs are going to look elsewhere.
They're luxuries at this level that are hard to justify.

Personally, I would use them more.
Rotherham at home, likely to sit deep and compact. A good chance for McAtee to get on the ball, find pockets and probe. It suits his skillset. Give Ndiaye a 60 minute rest.
Swansea away, possession based side that are vulnerable to counter-attacks. Give Berge a 60 minute rest and start Khadra. His pace will frighten them.
We need to avoid burning out our two best players and we have great options in reserve. We need to utilise the squad to get us through to the World Cup break.
It isn't about putting your best XI out twice a week. This is a marathon, not a sprint. Squad management is vital and where managers earn their coin.

Stirring shit for no reason? Why are changing a winning team to accommodate a player? We’re 8 games in ffs
Yeah that's it, you got me. I'm shit stirring for no reason. I figured posting in a 2000 post thread on a forum was the best way to go about it

Why change a winning team......

Because its necessary to manage the squad and think beyond the next game

Constant Saturday - Tuesday is demanding and rotating is smart - and we've never had a squad of such closely matched top talent

Horses for courses?

Ndiaye shouldn't be burned out, he's only just started doing more than 75 mins

Well, he needs to up his game then....I've not seen anything from him to think he warrants starting in front of N'diaye/ Berge. There's an argument he could have started ahead of McAtee vs Luton however, we dont see training day to day.

If McAtee & Arblaster are out performing him in training then they wouldn't be too happy about Khadra playing in front of them just because he could be good.
Dunno about training but no one could claim he hasn't looked better than McAtee on the pitch

Last edited:

And no I'm not Khadra's agent, I actually represent Joao Felix, Joao Cancelo and Renato Sanches

With 5 subs allowed it is more of a squad game than ever and the 17 selected should be ready to play their part. That part will alter throughout the season.

I doubt Hecky will think he's got to give someone minutes because they are being a bit stroppy....

i think start khadra and brewster against rotherham united. let n’diaye and mcburnie take a rest. we’re playing swansea on the following tuesday, bring mcburnie and n’diaye back for that.
I'd go the opposite, same team on Saturday, changes for Tuesday

I’m not sure he’s looked that great, bundle of energy but you can’t risk what’s working to keep one person happy.

We’ve seen him against us & we know he’s a player but he was average to poor vs Blackburn in his only start & apart from some nice flicks & tricks vs Sunderland he’s done nothing to warrant a start.

Him & McAtee both look like they need to gain fitness before they stand a chance of getting in this 11
Hecky and his team have a right job ticking all the boxes and obviously winning is the be all and end all. Khadra looks a great player to me. It was always going to be a strange one for him playing against Rovers and the S’land game was , well, one where we were on the back foot for the last 20 minutes

Rotation is key especially when that sniper is still taking out our players.

In addition to wanting to give Khadra playing time (to satisfy the conditions of the purchase possibility under the loan agreement), Hecky has to balance that against giving Iliman enough playing time to convince him to sign a new contract. I hope Hecky has learnt how to juggle :)

Let Mchaaland and ndiaye get us 4 up at h/t, then switch to Brewster and khad after the break
This is the scenario where he needs to be brought on

Not when we're losing and the pressure is on him to do something

With the comfort of a 3-0 or 4-0 lead giving him the confidence to do his stuff without it mattering if some things don't come off

Shouldn’t be used as anything more than an impact sub for me - way too many turnovers of possession due to his poor decision making.
Although at the moment, he’s one of the few men still standing 😥

Think we need to show our support to Khadra whenever he is on the pitch tomorrow. He must be feeling it this week

He's not really had a proper run, can't really judge him so far

Definitely got something about him but he's a fat little twat like brewster, need to stop our players going to kfc every lunch time and get them on salads

Final word on this from hecky

what we could do - runs in behind, front 3 closer together, Bash getting out because Reda was leaving him. But the biggest thing was to create that same atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom