Realistic points tally

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Villa stayed up by the skin of their teeth last season, with 35 points.

We have 4 weeks to turn this around, because as I said on another thread, form books and historic stats say that the team at the bottom on Christmas Day go down, and only three teams have every bucked that trend in Premier League history.

Make that 4 .dont think chris and his team have given up and neither should we

It very well could be but both Burnley and Fulham are capable of more than that I think. Burnley have the track record and a very simple style of play they 100% understand. Fulham have attacking talent and a manger who is holding them back because of his inexperience but could very well improve through the year. I think it's more likely to be 36
Whatever it is it's more than we will get.

If Leicester play as bad as they did v Fulham we'll get 3 points,,but they won't...I'm just taking one game at a time, we've got to keep in touch with the teams around us and hopefully finish above 3 of them.

If Leicester play as bad as they did v Fulham we'll get 3 points,,but they won't...I'm just taking one game at a time, we've got to keep in touch with the teams around us and hopefully finish above 3 of them.
Agree

Fulham a 3

Burnley h 3
Newcastle h 3
Newcasle a 1
West ham a 1
West brom h 3
Villa h 3
Leeds a 1
Leicester h 1
Southampton h 1
Brighton a 1
Brighton h 3
Everton h 3
Arsenal h 1
Chelsea h 1
Palace h 3
Palace a 1
Total realistic points for rest of season
33 points and hopefully 4 or 5 points off the big 6.on what i have see so far this season we are better than fulham west brom burnley and maybe palace .whats your thoughts.just gives us that hope that alls not lost yet and being positive we can survive u.t.b.

I’ll have a eighth of what you’ve been smoking. 8 points and 9 goals. Get £50 lumped on that, might as well make something positive out of this.

Dont need miracles.but having said that it would help.just need our players to know that the ball should go in the middle of the goalposts but below the cross bar.weve as some one as already pointed out missed some great chances.and instead of missing the target it would have been easier to score.
Where do we start. Obviously the next game if we could just string together a 3or4 run of games together without losing and at least 1 win .we are in with a chance

So what you're basically saying is that ...... we need a miracle ;)

Couldn't believe how bad they were.. kept giving the ball away, hardly created anything and looked dodgy at the back.. They'll be looking to bounce back on Sunday, but they were poor.
Thought kean brian had a nervous start.unlike last season. you can see our lads panic at the back.and the front as well.looking at some of those shots feel though ramsdale being our last line of defence doesnt look that bad.think hes improving every game

Fulham a 3

Burnley h 3
Newcastle h 3
Newcasle a 1
West ham a 1
West brom h 3
Villa h 3
Leeds a 1
Leicester h 1
Southampton h 1
Brighton a 1
Brighton h 3
Everton h 3
Arsenal h 1
Chelsea h 1
Palace h 3
Palace a 1
Total realistic points for rest of season
33 points and hopefully 4 or 5 points off the big 6.on what i have see so far this season we are better than fulham west brom burnley and maybe palace .whats your thoughts.just gives us that hope that alls not lost yet and being positive we can survive u.t.b.
Hmm... you must have started drinking early. If klip klopp wants 5 subs can our opposition have bigger goals please?

I think we can discount getting to 100 points this season, and we may have to forego a European spot to get to my projected 73 points, but I'll take that. I fully expect better next season.
I would too in the Championship 🤣

It doesn't matter what other teams do if we can get back to our form of last year we will have a very good chance we could easily be on 10 points if our strikers could finish there dinner

One result could turn it all IMO

Thought kean brian had a nervous start.unlike last season. you can see our lads panic at the back.and the front as well.looking at some of those shots feel though ramsdale being our last line of defence doesnt look that bad.think hes improving every game
Yeah, he looked nervous.. I saw the other lads talking to him at the beginning of the game, and he looked like Chris had just told him to put his boots on 5 minutes before kick off.
Giving him the benefit of the doubt.. the positive was the move and cross for Burke's chance.

Hmm... you must have started drinking early. If klip klopp wants 5 subs can our opposition have bigger goals please?
[/QUOTE
Seeing as how some of our players seem to have two left feet (or right if they're left-footed) maybe a matching pair of feet would be a good start :)
Yep first cuppa,at 9 this morning followed by a few teas and coffees.

Was asked the same question by my Toytown supporting mate. I said as things stand, just get enough so we don’t hold the record low points total. Then l asked him about their season. He said pull away after Christmas, unbeaten, just miss out on automatic promotion and then beat Narwich at Wembley in the PO final 5-0 and be voted Team of the year. I said you’re dreaming mate, that’s ridiculous. Well you fucking started it he said......

I was hoping Burke would have played, the lack of pace up top worried me when I saw the line up.. no threat in behind, and surprised that we played as high a line with the lack of pace at the back,it just seemed to play into their hands...but maybe it was to push us up the pitch because of the lack of pace up top.
I still think we are better in possession when Norwood plays , I know he's got his faults and not in the best of form,but we're lacking a playmaker type, the midfield has been none existent for the last few games.

I was hoping Burke would have played, the lack of pace up top worried me when I saw the line up.. no threat in behind, and surprised that we played as high a line with the lack of pace at the back,it just seemed to play into their hands...but maybe it was to push us up the pitch because of the lack of pace up top.
I still think we are better in possession when Norwood plays , I know he's got his faults and not in the best of form,but we're lacking a playmaker type, the midfield has been none existent for the last few games.
Haha.. Meant to post on Bergens thread.

Back
Top Bottom