Realistic points tally

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Do yourself a favor and get a test done for Covid. You are clearly not thinking right.
Had it done matey .hope you ok .thought this .forum was about football .but thanks for your concern.really appreciate that

Hope not .sooner have my glass half full than half empty. Villa the better team tonight but lost .its the way the cookie crumbles im afraid.
From those points that you posted on the OP it looks like you’ve filled your glass with something about 7% proof and emptied it about 15 times today. I applaud you still being able to see, never mind type.

Wait a minute just dictating this message to my secretary now.hope have a good night. liked your comment.whats the use if we dont live in hope. oli burke to get his first goal this weekend .got to keep off this drinking lark

Wait a minute just dictating this message to my secretary now.hope have a good night. liked your comment.whats the use if we dont live in hope. oli burke to get his first goal this weekend .got to keep off this drinking lark
I’d put a piss sheet on the bed tonight if I were you 😉

I so hope we do, but can’t help feeling an awful sense of dread.
Toward last season we all thought we were heading for european football .but due to a terrible run of results it never happened. its what weve dreamed of but never came about .so whos to say that terrible run thats carried on into this season wont change for the good.and other teams will face that bad run.untill we are mathmatically relegated .i wont give up hope.perhaps cw and ak will perform the great escape lets hope so

We've scored 4 goals in 10 games... two of which were very lucky VAR given penalties... We usually don't create chances and when we do we miss them... Just can't see where the next point is coming from let alone enough to stop up

I get all of that, and it's hard to disagree... BUT, I simply cannot get my head around how we have only scored 4 goals. I know that in certain games we haven't created much, but we have fluffed so many clear cut chances in others, that is it is now comical, and surely that can't go on? Some of those were harder to miss on Saturday.

I do think we will put a couple of runs together, and we'll at least make a fight of it. I also wouldn't rule out getting our first win from the next couple of games (it is still a crazy and unpredictable league without supporters) and that win will see the confidence come roaring back.

We are on our backsides, but I haven't given up on it yet.

And no, I have not been drinking.

If your secretary is typing this from your dictation you need to sack him/her. 😁

I think we will get around 30pts. Where? Not got a clue, we will win when not expected to and drop points were we should win, what will be will be.

My thoughts as well. I think of our first win will be unexpected. Probably some VAR pen or something. I think we are due some tbh!!

I can't allow myself to think along the lines of Derby/Hudds/Sunlan, but I don't think even BTL would go for 33.

To get to 30 points we'd need 7 wins, 8 draws, 12 defeats (or a variation thereof). That's 51.7% positive results. So far we have 9.1% positive results from this season. To just get to 30 points we need to have the form of a 41 point team if stretched out over a 38 game season.

We've conceded a goal in every game. If that continues we'd need to score 22 goals (7 2's and 8 1's) to win 7 and lose 8. That's 0.81 goals per game total or 1.47 goals per game on the 15 occasions we would get positive results. We are currently at 0.36 goals per game.

Not saying it's not possible. Just wanted to set out the improvements required to even get to that benchmark. We should not underestimate just how bad this start has been and from how low a point we would have to come.

Well it cant get any worse
Things can only get better.

To get to 30 points we'd need 7 wins, 8 draws, 12 defeats (or a variation thereof). That's 51.7% positive results. So far we have 9.1% positive results from this season. To just get to 30 points we need to have the form of a 41 point team if stretched out over a 38 game season.

We've conceded a goal in every game. If that continues we'd need to score 22 goals (7 2's and 8 1's) to win 7 and lose 8. That's 0.81 goals per game total or 1.47 goals per game on the 15 occasions we would get positive results. We are currently at 0.36 goals per game.

Not saying it's not possible. Just wanted to set out the improvements required to even get to that benchmark. We should not underestimate just how bad this start has been and from how low a point we would have to come.

It's Christmas soon.

It's a time for miracles.

Bloody need one :(

True it is a tall order we have to try to grind out more than just 7 wins, draws although helpful are not good enough really. Every win over your 7 means we need 3 less draws I think we need to start going for it a bit more rather than hoping for draws. I have a feeling 33pts could be enough for safety this season.

Fulham a 3

Burnley h 3
Newcastle h 3
Newcasle a 1
West ham a 1
West brom h 3
Villa h 3
Leeds a 1
Leicester h 1
Southampton h 1
Brighton a 1
Brighton h 3
Everton h 3
Arsenal h 1
Chelsea h 1
Palace h 3
Palace a 1
Total realistic points for rest of season
33 points and hopefully 4 or 5 points off the big 6.on what i have see so far this season we are better than fulham west brom burnley and maybe palace .whats your thoughts.just gives us that hope that alls not lost yet and being positive we can survive u.t.b.
All is already lost pal

True it is a tall order we have to try to grind out more than just 7 wins, draws although helpful are not good enough really. Every win over your 7 means we need 3 less draws I think we need to start going for it a bit more rather than hoping for draws. I have a feeling 33pts could be enough for safety this season.
It very well could be but both Burnley and Fulham are capable of more than that I think. Burnley have the track record and a very simple style of play they 100% understand. Fulham have attacking talent and a manger who is holding them back because of his inexperience but could very well improve through the year. I think it's more likely to be 36

It's Christmas soon.

It's a time for miracles.

Bloody need one :(
Dont need miracles.but having said that it would help.just need our players to know that the ball should go in the middle of the goalposts but below the cross bar.weve as some one as already pointed out missed some great chances.and instead of missing the target it would have been easier to score.
Where do we start. Obviously the next game if we could just string together a 3or4 run of games together without losing and at least 1 win .we are in with a chance

Was thinking about that very song myself

Back
Top Bottom