Match Thread Reading v. Sheffield United - 3rd March 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

thanks everyone. this was just oddest travelling expierence i have had thought id ask. because to be fair i didnt know newbury existed til 90 mins & will most likely never return 😄

but thats i love about away days. every game gives you a funny story to tell

I'm offended, my newly adopted home town of Newbury is lovely, complete with over a dozen decent pubs in a mile or so radius in the centre.....

...perhaps that's why I'm enjoying it so much!?

The FA cup quarter finals draw

The draw will take place at 9.50pm on Wednesday 4 March following the conclusion of Sheffield Wednesday's tie with defending champions Manchester City (subject to extra time and penalties).

8 balls include
ball 1 swfc or man city
ball 2 Reading or SUFC

Wilder said there would be a strong side and up to 5 changes for this game, and in an Earth-shattering shock leaving everyone stunned has announced a team with 5 changes and few surprises. Berge in theoretically his natural position will be interesting to watch tonight.

Interested to see how Didzy and Freeman will link up

So

The shyster with the big gob got it right then.

Pats on the back all round
👏👏👏

Dumpling !!!

UTB42455396-BAB0-4132-8EB3-AF523C7C64A9.jpeg

Not sure if it was someone on here but a fan on my bus to the ground did his own folk version of Eeza Blade that gave a great run through United’s recent history (including Nigel Adkins’s press conferences) and seemed to be inventing new songs for Berge, Osborn and others on request on-the-spot. Quite the sight.

No midfield subs?

Well Osborn or Bash can move up there if needed with their replacements on the bench.

Berge playing in his natural position tonight.
And some thought we’d bought him to challenge Lundstram! Let’s see what he can do!

Will be interesting to see how Berge performs in his preferred position.
He should see much more of the ball tonight.

I thought Besic might start today but what do I know?
You’re your own worst critic Gray. I’ve known you a long time lad and you’ve mostly been right about many things mainly but not always but certainly more than sometimes, in fact I’d go as far as to say often, no..make that occasionally! 🤔

First miss of the season but there’s actually a legal live stream on Facebook watch for this. Perfect!

Draw numbers

Sheffield Wednesday or Manchester City
2 Reading or Sheffield United
3 Chelsea or Liverpool
4 West Bromwich Albion or Newcastle United
5 Leicester City or Birmingham City
6 Derby County or Manchester United
7 Tottenham Hotspur or Norwich City
8 Arsenal

theres no easy ties in round 6 maybe west brom newcastle is best option

The FA cup quarter finals draw

The draw will take place at 9.50pm on Wednesday 4 March following the conclusion of Sheffield Wednesday's tie with defending champions Manchester City (subject to extra time and penalties).

8 balls include
ball 1 swfc or man city
ball 2 Reading or SUFC
I wonder what the odds are for us v them.

;) 😂

Be good to see Berge play in his best position.

Not convinced, that midfield will get overun,all three are ball watchers not ball getters when asked to defend.

We'll see.

Any streams available would be appreciated (annoying lack on blades games televised atm).

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom