Ramsdale

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

As with all of these goals, it’s the manager who asks the keeper to be outside the box and not between the posts. Ramsdale nearly got back, and at least he didn’t end up slumped in the net and look a proper tit like the keeper usually does
He looked a proper twat to me

I have no time for any one who whilst under contract to SUFC decided that they won't fulfil their part of their contract and represent us in a league match (whilst dropping us in the shit and on the way to heavy away defeat). They have clearly put their own interests before those of his colleagues, his employer and the fans. Very unprofessional and disloyal. I do rather enjoy to see him fuck things up now when he occasionally does. Still at least it gives me a reason to watch Arsenal on the box as I don't have much time for them as a club or fanbase.

Naghh he was flat footed- and slow.

We've seen Rammy in behind a poor midfield and ropey defenders- he was nowhere near as good as Hendo.

I'd rather have Wes 100%- Wes is calm and controlled- Rammy is lucky to have world class defenders in front of him. Fantastic shot stopper not a great keeper at all.

Some childish shit on here just because someone put his personal ambitions in a short career first

I have no time for any one who whilst under contract to SUFC decided that they won't fulfil their part of their contract and represent us in a league match (whilst dropping us in the shit and on the way to heavy away defeat). They have clearly put their own interests before those of his colleagues, his employer and the fans. Very unprofessional and disloyal. I do rather enjoy to see him fuck things up now when he occasionally does. Still at least it gives me a reason to watch Arsenal on the box as I don't have much time for them as a club or fanbase.
Yep he put his own interests first and I am sure his colleagues given the same level of opportunity would have done the same
The only loyalty belongs with us the supporters

Yep he put his own interests first and I am sure his colleagues given the same level of opportunity would have done the same
The only loyalty belongs with us the supporters

So by your reckoning any player who is signed up as a United player can tell the club to fuck off if another club comes along and they fancy that one instead? Let's hope we never have a decent team with lots of interest in our players as they might all decide not to play for us on any given day and a few if us might get a game from the stands then. I've read some horse shit in here but your post is right up there. He defaulted on his playing contract to SUFC and couldn't give a shit about it either (judging by his interview on Arsenal TV later on). He had signed a contract with SUFC and didn't uphold his side if it on that occasion. Very very unprofessional.

You do know on what basis a contract is supposed to work don't you? Actually scrap that question. Seemingly you don't.

Does anyone know if we have a sell on clause on Ramsdale. Talk about Newcastle looking at him but unwilling to meet Arsenal's 50m valuation !

15%. That usually means of any profit Arsenal make.
So if he went for £50 million, they make what £25m profit?? We'd get £3.75m...

Cant see Arsenal selling him to be honest. And he's not going to go on strike there is he as there's really no coming back from that

It must get cold been sat there on the bench for every club he plays for !

We did force him to be sold in the first place & he did want to stay with us. But we told him go or sit I'm the stands. So he went as no choice as no-one wants to sit in the stands. The power of the owner is bigger than the lowly Manager

We did force him to be sold in the first place & he did want to stay with us. But we told him go or sit I'm the stands. So he went as no choice as no-one wants to sit in the stands. The power of the owner is bigger than the lowly Manager
So you're saying he had an offer from Arsenal to be their starting goalkeeper, but he rather wanted to stay in the Championship and the club had to force him out? I doubt that.

I think there's a bigger why in this photo!

The lad does come across as a tad egocentric. Doesn't mind the limelight does he?

Instead of getting a false beard and attire borrowed from Captain Caveman's wardrobe to 'blend in', he could have potentially just gone with the other option of Saints shirt, baseball cap, sunglasses, and maybe a bit of hair growth on the face. Nah, let's blend in to crowd by looking like Stig of the Dump whilst grinning from ear to ear (probably with his daft tongue sticking out of his daft gob again). I really don't have any time for the lad, mainly due to the WBA away no show.

What you say goes against what Ramsdale himself said in an interview. He basically admitted to being a dick to force the move although he obviously didn't see anything wrong with it.

We didnt force him, he admitted in an interview that he threatened not to play in the game at WBA if we didnt allow him to move to Arsenal.

Fuck me he’s an irritating bastard, kind of bloke who turns up to a stag do and acts the goat 24 hrs for attention, thinks he’s the funny one of the group but really he’s getting on everyone’s tits at night he’s moonying groups of birds, in the day he’s starting off a belly flop competition in a pool that’s full of children

Fuck me he’s an irritating bastard, kind of bloke who turns up to a stag do and acts the goat 24 hrs for attention, thinks he’s the funny one of the group but really he’s getting on everyone’s tits at night he’s moonying groups of birds, in the day he’s starting off a belly flop competition in a pool that’s full of children
Have you seen his dad?

Back
Top Bottom