Ramsdale

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He could turn out to be like Yashin, Schmeichel and Seaman rolled into one. Still doesn't alter the fact he was so crap for 25 games last season that the back four in front of him were quivering wrecks. A major factor in us getting relegated. Fucked him off, so forget about him......

This seems like revisionist thinking. He wasn't great in some games, granted, but was nowhere near as bad as you make out. Heck, that you think we were playing a back four kind of shows you weren't paying attention

I’m sure that there is a forum somewhere on this thing we call the internet where Arsenal fans can create and post on threads about Arsenal players.

He could turn out to be like Yashin, Schmeichel and Seaman rolled into one. Still doesn't alter the fact he was so crap for 25 games last season that the back four in front of him were quivering wrecks. A major factor in us getting relegated. Fucked him off, so forget about him......
At the time it absolutely made sense to get our money back. Given Wes’s form and the fact we’re on the cusp of the playoffs, hindsight supports this move too.

Be interesting to know exactly what the clause is which invokes the extra £6m payment to Utd as part of his fee. As far as I was aware it was an initial £24m fee with a further £6m due subject to various stipulations being met. Bearing in mind he's played most of this season for the Arse, surely we should be getting near to the 'extra' payment being due?

Be interesting to know exactly what the clause is which invokes the extra £6m payment to Utd as part of his fee. As far as I was aware it was an initial £24m fee with a further £6m due subject to various stipulations being met. Bearing in mind he's played most of this season for the Arse, surely we should be getting near to the 'extra' payment being due?
And made the England cut.

Not seen it. Was it his ‘Nayim from the halfway line!’?

Initially thought....the shot was from so far out....that surely the keeper is at fault.
However to be fair to Ramsdale it was hit with a lot of power and underspin, instead of the more normal floaty shot.
I've watched the replays and I don't think Ramsdale was at fault, just thought it was a brilliant goal.

Initially thought....the shot was from so far out....that surely the keeper is at fault.
However to be fair to Ramsdale it was hit with a lot of power and underspin, instead of the more normal floaty shot.
I've watched the replays and I don't think Ramsdale was at fault, just thought it was a brilliant goal.
As with all of these goals, it’s the manager who asks the keeper to be outside the box and not between the posts. Ramsdale nearly got back, and at least he didn’t end up slumped in the net and look a proper tit like the keeper usually does

As with all of these goals, it’s the manager who asks the keeper to be outside the box and not between the posts. Ramsdale nearly got back, and at least he didn’t end up slumped in the net and look a proper tit like the keeper usually does
Naghh he was flat footed- and slow.

We've seen Rammy in behind a poor midfield and ropey defenders- he was nowhere near as good as Hendo.

I'd rather have Wes 100%- Wes is calm and controlled- Rammy is lucky to have world class defenders in front of him. Fantastic shot stopper not a great keeper at all.

I recon he’ll be staying a couple of steps closer to his goal from now on😂. What a goal tho👏👏👏👏

loved rammy when i used to watch him at shirecliffe but hes changed beyond recognition since hes moved to the smoke far too clever and up himself

I don't know what it is, there's less of a likeability to it .
Deffo this. He was shit for us until it didn't matter. Then he was all billy big bollocks to get a move, despite all the "I'm a Blades" nonsense when he signed.
I still like Henderson even though he has moved on and playing for Forest.
Ramsdale comes across as a real cunt. There is no other description for him. He might have improved and become a better keeper, but he was, is and always will be an absolute cunt in my eyes.
I'm not his biggest fan........

Back
Top Bottom