Racism at the Bournemouth game?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Those at the bottom of the KOP screaming at Wes made me sick.

How grown men can be so filled with anger because a bloke has let someone put a sack of air in a net is beyond me. To get out of your seat and launch a verbal attack like that is embarrassing. Was equally disappointing to see a lack of steward action, or even other fans sitting these dickheads down.

No one has the right to be abusive to their own players or opposition. if you don't like what you see then leave.

Don't want racism anywhere near a club that chanted Deanooooo till we lost our voices....

It's not the colour of somebody's skin that matters, fucking grow up, and don't be a hypocrite because archer scores and you'll cheer..

I've said he called the fans fucking wankers on another thread, well if they've racially abused him then he was right to do so..

Apologies to Wes from me. They are fucking wankers if this is true.

Those at the bottom of the KOP screaming at Wes made me sick.

How grown men can be so filled with anger because a bloke has let someone put a sack of air in a net is beyond me. To get out of your seat and launch a verbal attack like that is embarrassing. Was equally disappointing to see a lack of steward action, or even other fans sitting these dickheads down.
yes it was a horrible mistake but he more than made up for it with 3 brilliant saves otherwise we could have been looking at another newcastle scoreline

I have 2 mixed race kids . When I met my partner my step daughter was 13 my step son aged 10 .
I've took both to blades games. Both were derby fans before I became into their life's.
If I ever heard a racist word when taking them to games I'd not be accountable for my actions.
They are both proud blades.

No room for it at all, but let's wait and see the details before jumping to conclusions eh?

Edit, screaming any type of abuse at Wes is bang out of order after one mistake. It was hardly deliberate, and I'm sure he knew he'd fucked up without some clown leaning over the railings and yelling at him.  IF he was the target of racist abuse from one of our fans then we all know the action that should follow.

Just when I thought nothing could be more embarrassing than yesterday's shambles.

Two Pigs supporters also arrested at the Brum game for using mysogynistic language towards the female ref. And so the blow by blow descent of both major Sheffield clubs into utter shit and despair continues.
sure it wasn't 2 brum fans,all i can see is Birmingham coming out saying they pre warned supporters before the match so it kinda seems as if Birmingham are saying the supporters didnt listen,either way it's disgusting which ever team they support.

sure it wasn't 2 brum fans,all i can see is Birmingham coming out saying they pre warned supporters before the match so it kinda seems as if Birmingham are saying the supporters didnt listen,either way it's disgusting which ever team they support.

Yes having checked again you are right, so my bad, and apologies to Pigs everywhere...(not something I will say very often).

Back
Top Bottom