Pubs for Sunday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Standard if it's not raining
Inside Standard trying not to be crushed if so

Red lion near fire station for me... body weight in moonshine before kick off. Utb, can’t fucking wait.

Not drinking because I've got to drive to Norfolk after the game for a work trip.

Fucking Sky🤬

I'm on holiday in Barmouth, hoping its on in a pub over there to save me having to watch on my phone
Slim chance of finding a pub with Sky in Barmouth, if you do it’ll probably be showing repeats of one man and his dog. Still the odds of this are probably better than finding an internet signal anywhere in rural Wales..

Manx Arms IOM. Can't make it over this weekend.

I'm on holiday in Barmouth, hoping its on in a pub over there to save me having to watch on my phone

The Royal Hotel in Barmouth and Penrhyn Bar & Grill in Fairbourne both have Sky according to the pub finder on the Sky Sports website 👍

Cremorne again probably.

Cafe Totem (used to be The Rocking Chair) have drink deals on for match days, including kids drink for free and free pizza if you order in a few beers. Which is pretty reasonable.

What is everyone's plans before the game on Sunday? Will you be opting to continue to drink in your usual watering-hole, or given the increase in crowds, trying to get off the beaten track a little?

I did notice yesterday that the Lost Industry brewery (Wadsley Bridge) are opening at tap room beneath the new flats where Niche was, so that'll be another good pub within close proximity to the Lane to try out soon. There's also the rather sleazy looking sports bar that's newly opened on London Road.
Breakfast in the Jolly Farmer, then to The Vic, then The Sheaf for a couple, and into BDTBL.

We book a table on the restaurant have a bite and a drink 🤷‍♂️
Great. Sorry I was pratting about. I'm not a fan of the increasingly prevalent "table reserved" signs in pubs. Think I'm going to start removing them as part of an anarchist guerilla pub heritage movement. Restaurants, different story.....

Thanks to Sky will be missing from the Lane tomorrow, at Scarborough instead to see Yorkshire-Notts. However, will be watching the game in my lucky boozer just up the road from the ground, saw the pigs get relegated there in 2011 :)

Back
Top Bottom