Project Restart - Hoping for 8th June

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Looks like Wilder didnt want it either.
Must admit I don’t understand why the broadcasters are getting a rebate as well. They’re getting to broadcast EVERY game and will have huge audiences. It’s better than the original deal.

They should be paying us more!

Must admit I don’t understand why the broadcasters are getting a rebate as well. They’re getting to broadcast EVERY game and will have huge audiences. It’s better than the original deal.

I think it's just simply that the games weren't played when they were supposed to be, I suppose they don't have an "acts of God" clause, or if they do, it sides with the broadcasters.

Agree especially in a situation when broadcasters are getting a lot more subscription requests!

Was only half watching but I am sure I heard Charlie Nicholas on Sky Sports saying he thinks we will be the team most likely to be affected by the lock down, kind of predictable really.

It is funny though as from what I am hearing we seem to be the team most ready to get back into it

Great news for United. History shows that whatever Charlie Nicholas says, the opposite comes true.

Great news for United. History shows that whatever Charlie Nicholas says, the opposite comes true.

I mean he could be right but look at what suggests we have a chance.

Top 5 fittest in the league, if not top 2 or 3

Good form going into break

Majority of squad have been playing Saturday Tuesday most of their career

Already above expectation for finish, can go for it with no pressure (unlike Spurs, Arsenal and the like who have to qualify or they're in the shit financially)

Have experience of finishing strongly and achieving something in 2 out of the last 3 seasons

Outstanding coaching team

So they were obviously weren’t showing signs then ? Cough , temperature, loss for smell taste ?
A Watford player (can’t remember his name) said he was surprised he tested positive. Had no symptoms at all

We play Spurs on a Thursday at 6 p.m at Home and then have to put a team out on Saturday at 3 p.m away at Burnley how is that fair? Looks like we'll be using that 5 subs rule a lot.
Yes that caught my eye. One day’s rest between those games - yikes! Surely should have had the Burnley game on the Sunday.

https://www.sufc.co.uk/matches/fixtures/

All league dates and times released, only cup semis and final to confirm now ⚔👍

If you linked your phone calendar to the fixture list at the start of the season, it's all updated as well. 👌

Looks like everything after Spurs is probably subject to change. All Sat 3pm or Wed 8pm, assume the TV rights haven't been dished out yet.

Last edited:
We play Spurs on a Thursday at 6 p.m at Home and then have to put a team out on Saturday at 3 p.m away at Burnley how is that fair? Looks like we'll be using that 5 subs rule a lot.
Burnley match probably will be played on Sunday or Monday

Was only half watching but I am sure I heard Charlie Nicholas on Sky Sports saying he thinks we will be the team most likely to be affected by the lock down, kind of predictable really.

It is funny though as from what I am hearing we seem to be the team most ready to get back into it

I didn't hear him say anything about us, but the clip I saw he said that Wolves and Man Utd are the 2 teams he thinks will benefit most from lockdown and kick on

I didn't hear him say anything about us, but the clip I saw he said that Wolves and Man Utd are the 2 teams he thinks will benefit most from lockdown and kick on

It was at the point of him talking about those two that I thought that he was just not going to mention us at all. Then there was a quick sentence about us that seemed to be tacked on to the end of his thoughts about who will get Euro spots

Another one for CW to pin on the dressing room door.

I think when you get a job at Sky Sports there must be rectal exam so they can see how much you can pull out of your arse.

There's a bit of a transcript of Charlie Nicholas on this

Does anybody understand his contradictory analysis of Chelsea’s prospects?

"Chelsea are questionable because their youngsters will be refreshed and everyone thinks will get going, but sometimes the youngsters actually love the audience because they don't have any fear, so I think because of that, Chelsea are vulnerable.

Back
Top Bottom