Project Restart - Hoping for 8th June

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If you linked your phone calendar to the fixture list at the start of the season, it's all updated as well. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Looks like everything after Spurs is probably subject to change. All Sat 3pm or Wed 8pm, assume the TV rights haven't been dished out yet.

This is spot on. Only times confirmed are up to the Spurs game. All the others after are subject to change for TV and the new schedule.

Absolutely no way we play Burnley on the Saturday at 3pm. I'd hazard a guess it will be on the Sunday or Monday.

This is spot on. Only times confirmed are up to the Spurs game. All the others after are subject to change for TV and the new schedule.

Absolutely no way we play Burnley on the Saturday at 3pm. I'd hazard a guess it will be on the Sunday or Monday.

On bbc 3 red button in SD

On bbc 3 red button in SD

Erm no. The only games anyone will have to suffer SD for are the games on the Sky Pick channel if they aren't a Sky subscriber.

The only other games people will potentially miss are the games on BT but I'm sure there's ways round that ๐Ÿ˜‰

Erm no. The only games anyone will have to suffer SD for are the games on the Sky Pick channel if they aren't a Sky subscriber.

The only other games people will potentially miss are the games on BT but I'm sure there's ways round that ๐Ÿ˜‰
I was only joking. For most, Burnley V Blades won't be a huge attraction.

Does anybody understand his contradictory analysis of Chelseaโ€™s prospects?

"Chelsea are questionable because their youngsters will be refreshed and everyone thinks will get going, but sometimes the youngsters actually love the audience because they don't have any fear, so I think because of that, Chelsea are vulnerable.

IMG_20200609_075038.jpg

Not a chance of football starting anytime soon. Iโ€™m going for August the 9th 2023 at the very earliest.

Theyโ€™re obviously not going to take any chances with a friendly. I would think if a manager tests positive and the rest of the club test negative the match will surely go ahead as planned.

Exactly, they could pipe the Manager onto the big screen barking out instructions via Zoom.

if you read the article itโ€™s actually four first-team squad members who have been missing from their friendlies so far. Gayle, Clark and the Longstaff brothers..

Still. Every little helps.
Good news regarding those 4 being missing.

I understand the Longstaffs are going out on loan to Genoa ..... then one of them back on loan to Watfud

if you read the article itโ€™s actually four first-team squad members who have been missing from their friendlies so far. Gayle, Clark and the Longstaff brothers..

Still. Every little helps.

Took me a while to understand the relevance, but then slowly realised that we're Newcastle's first game.

I hope Iโ€™m not alone in praying that Sinclair is not planning to take advantage of any of this. Just a horrendous change.

I hope Iโ€™m not alone in praying that Sinclair is not planning to take advantage of any of this. Just a horrendous change.

Canโ€™t wait for some trance/country bangers, that dad-rock band that played funerals he played for a little while and Tom Hark 75 times

Back
Top Bottom