Prince Abdullah - Best Owner Eva

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The fans need to use his disgraceful negligence as a motivator to do all they can to stop the rot and not allow the club to sink. He is not worthy of such a significant impact, he can't be allowed to drive us into the ground

We need to start making noise while we still have the exposure of the PL

The problem is that we can't get rid of the Prince, he's an owner so he can't be sacked. He won't sell as he's over valued the club which will be more like £70mil next season compared to the £170mil he wanted due to his incompetence and negligence.

He needs to feel the fans full wrath and like it or lump it that means car park protests before, during and after matches. It needs chants around the ground throughout the match, non-stop, banners in the stands, all of this particularly on TV matches, when the world will see that the fans hate him, want him gone and won't tolerate this anymore. Heck, I used to laugh at the rubber pigs and tennis balls, but it makes an impact, particularly if it disrupts a match being broadcast live. What will the Premier League do, dock us points for stopping matches? Bring it on. Dock us points. Like that would change our predicament in getting relegated.

Our fans have been more than patient but enough is enough. The Prince has hold all season, no statements, no accountability, he's just hidden and allowed Hecky, Wilder, Bettis and the players to take all the flack for his gross failures.

🎶 Get out of our club,
Get out of our club.
Crown Prince of bog roll.
Get out of our club.🎶
Straight swap for the Chancer ? 🤣

To have 3 out of 5 seasons in the Premier League (although one of them was as much McCabe's doing as his) sounds decent. But to finish that spell skint, with no players really worth anything, and worst of all to not have invested barely a penny of it in to the clubs infrastructure, is absolutely criminal.

We need to start making noise while we still have the exposure of the PL

I'm at the stage where I think this would be a much better look than stands emptying during the first half.

I'm far from convinced protests will make much difference but the current abject surrender from everyone at the club, including fans, is a pathetic look.

For some time I've been critical of Abdullah and his intentions for the club.

Venality is at the root of this - sell the club for as much as you can get and pocket a healthy chunk of said sale. It was as clear as day to me, and now we're reaping the downside of an owner whose interest in the club's welfare seems to be minimal at best.

Pricing SUFC at a prohibitively outrageous valuation only served to underline Abdullah's grasp of what could, or should, have been possible. Sadly, whatever he imagined he'd get can now be consigned. alongside yesterday's chip paper, to a place where only dreamers exist.

The Prince has been the best owner in my time. He is definitely the least incompetent. He backed Wilder in our second year in the premier League, but unfortunately we bought some absolute dog eggs. If McCabe was still in charge, I am sure we would have sold Ndiaye and Berge in January.
He clearly needs to go now however.

Absolutely, Davalon . We're being made to look very weak, and it's painful, revealing, and sadly unsurprising

Shit roll Prince is only hanging around for the parachute money he needs to fuck off sharpish. He'd be better off owning a fourth rate Saudi club, he could take the shit he recruited in the summer with him they might be OK at that level.

To have 3 out of 5 seasons in the Premier League (although one of them was as much McCabe's doing as his) sounds decent. But to finish that spell skint, with no players really worth anything, and worst of all to not have invested barely a penny of it in to the clubs infrastructure, is absolutely criminal.
The outcomes under the prince have been good when looked in their entirety but it’s becoming increasingly clear that the process by which those outcomes have been achieved is deeply deeply flawed and over a large enough sample size process and outcomes are very closely correlated.

We’ve bucked that trend thus far it seems to me a good idea to either alter our process our keep the sample size small.

I'm at the stage where I think this would be a much better look than stands emptying during the first half.

I'm far from convinced protests will make much difference but the current abject surrender from everyone at the club, including fans, is a pathetic look.

The reason I lean towards a pre-match protest is there's no one left after the game ends.

He's been the luckiest to have had two promotions ( one he has co ownership credits for) in a time where the money is gigantic. That's it.
As crap as he is, he's still far better than Mccabe and infinitely more successful.

As crap as he is, he's still far better than Mccabe and infinitely more successful.

Thats a low bar to compare against. Truth is we've had a string of awful owners compared to other clubs of our size. So used to it that we don't bat an eyelid anymore.

Thats a low bar to compare against. Truth is we've had a string of awful owners compared to other clubs of our size. So used to it that we don't bat an eyelid anymore.

It also depends on how you measure success. Do we get promoted without our academy players for example? What about the other infrastructure? Has this improved as much as it did in that period Is the club stronger when he leaves it, than when he found it? Same questions regarding McCabe.

We are going to be relegated with 23 or less points twice in 4 seasons. If he gets the credit for the promotions does he not get the negative reactions for the relegations?

The longer he is in charge, the worse the situation is becoming. This time, we have to build a new team from scratch with a limited budget and a history of taking months to get deals completed. This is definitely not the "we need a few tweaks" situations of 20/21 & 21/22.

We'll see

I'm sure Brealey was a better , and fairer, owner than the Prince of Darkness.
It's quite simple... He is the Bloke at the TOP.
The Buck stops there.

Good article that sheds some light on how un professional the club is being run. Just before the start of the season an established player tells Hecky that morale is on the floor. That is some statement to make. Hecky being in the dark is another insult.

To those who are saying the Prince has been good for us, I disagree. What we have is a total spoiled amateur playing at football owner. He should stick to FIFA on the console. United World is a complete and utter sham. Regarding past transfer business Wilder will take some of the blame but we only know one side of the story which is what the Prince told us in his interviews.

Despite our success in reaching the PL again we find ourselves in a perfect storm of problems.
An owner who wants out but wants too much money to go. A manager who has returned but has made no discernable impact. A recruitment team that can't accurately assess talent.
A squad that is short on ability and leadership. The dressing room is probably toxic at this stage.

There is no easy fix for this. We have descended into joke territory.

The stuff about Berge is appalling, I get that Managers dont always have 100% say in transfers but Hecky finding out he'd gone from a twitter screenshot then having to ring a board member to get it confirmed is fucking mental
Welcome to the online world of gutless bastards.What utter cuntery.Another faceless trouserer of our money.
Someone suggested a fans forum.An unlikely event I imagine,but I'm sure a few of us would love to make the fuckers squirm with our reasonable questions.

The stuff about Berge is appalling, I get that Managers dont always have 100% say in transfers but Hecky finding out he'd gone from a twitter screenshot then having to ring a board member to get it confirmed is fucking mental
Another example of the way our club is being run

True but some fans have not twigged on yet .Must be a bit slow poor things .

Well at least there are signs one or two more are coming around to what’s been in plain sight for a long time.
What exactly is the legacy of this owner?

Hailed as successful due to 3 promotions….2 of which could be equllly attributable to McCabe. In between that under sole ownership he’s overseen 2 dreadul attempts in the premier league a season of failure in the championship having hired Slav and then sacked him and a promotion thanks solely to the best attacking player the club has had in decades and a couple of loans off the best team in the world.

He’s not improved the club operations, training ground, academy….in fact he’s been the opposite on seeing the club failing to pay its bills and being punished by the FA…a first for the club.

Yest he’s being compared to owners who built stands, academies and hailed as the best we’ve had!?!?
Fucking unbelievable.

That bloke has been here for one thing…to make money. Nothing else is of interest to him.
So that should have been a clear indicator as to how he would run the club and where we are heading given that no successful clubs outside the worldwide clubs with marketing reach at a global level make money.
And now we are stuck with him until the club is worth fuck all and another vulture can swoop in and get the club as it’s about to go under.

We are about to enter dark times….id stop laughing at the pigs and taking the piss out of yer piggy mates if you have any because we are about to enter their murky depths.

Well at least there are signs one or two more are coming around to what’s been in plain sight for a long time.
What exactly is the legacy of this owner?

Hailed as successful due to 3 promotions….2 of which could be equllly attributable to McCabe. In between that under sole ownership he’s overseen 2 dreadul attempts in the premier league a season of failure in the championship having hired Slav and then sacked him and a promotion thanks solely to the best attacking player the club has had in decades and a couple of loans off the best team in the world.

He’s not improved the club operations, training ground, academy….in fact he’s been the opposite on seeing the club failing to pay its bills and being punished by the FA…a first for the club.

Yest he’s being compared to owners who built stands, academies and hailed as the best we’ve had!?!?
Fucking unbelievable.

That bloke has been here for one thing…to make money. Nothing else is of interest to him.
So that should have been a clear indicator as to how he would run the club and where we are heading given that no successful clubs outside the worldwide clubs with marketing reach at a global level make money.
And now we are stuck with him until the club is worth fuck all and another vulture can swoop in and get the club as it’s about to go under.

We are about to enter dark times….id stop laughing at the pigs and taking the piss out of yer piggy mates if you have any because we are about to enter their murky depths.
Yes the wheel has just about turned full circle and the Pigs will be top dogs for the rest of this decade, it's going to be a very rough ride.

Back
Top Bottom