Pride

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Robboblade1889

Reaction score
I didn’t think I would ever feel as proud as when we beat Ipswich to secure promotion but today tops it.

To see those players and our manager go out there and beat an established premier league team while still keeping to the principles of how we play made me so proud to be a blade. I found it quite emotional near the end with the scenes. Long may it continue and let’s enjoy the ride I think this period in our history will be talked about for many many year UTB!

Our club is truly a great one, even top 4 sides in the prem would wish they’d got what we’ve got.

I remember when we finished 9th in 1991-92 and we were beating Liverpool, Spurs with ease. We beat City 4-2 and Forest 5-2 away with some spectacular goals but as a fan, you didn't realise how good that time was until you'd experienced the next 20 years!

I'm not saying the best we can hope for is to survive, but we've got a really good squad, a fantastic manager and backroom staff and we play great football. The point is that as fans, we need to enjoy this time.

I am however dreaming of getting a Euro qualifying spot and then going to watch the Blades in some Armenian backwater!

Thought this thread was going to be about Martin Luther King and the games he attended at the Lane

Back
Top Bottom