blackydog
Not bought by Israel
Hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes here, but it seems to very late being listed, seeing as we play tomorrow.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?
What, and sleep it off in a trolley?X17 (£3) bus to centre for athen pub crawl to the Tesco car park.
Faxons better than both of them 2.I'd try Barry on the left with One through the middle for a bit. Getting the midfield to function properly should the main target though.
Grbic is better than Davies who never looks like he has a clean sheet in him, I'd rather use Faxon than either of them.
Ohare a bit of a gamble but he's a bloody nuisance off the ball and is always looking for a forward pass .
I've never seen anything from Davies to suggest that he's a competent and reliable back up keeper. Everytime a cross comes into the box I wait for it to be bundled into the net due to him flapping about in panic.I'd try Barry on the left with One through the middle for a bit. Getting the midfield to function properly should the main target though.
Grbic is better than Davies who never looks like he has a clean sheet in him, I'd rather use Faxon than either of them.
View attachment 217101
Full strength starting XI for me, 2 weeks until the start of the season I think we need to start building some cohesion.
One of the McFadzeans is there too
Midweek friendly abroad next week - behind closed doors.As it stands our last game for two weeks...
yes but still think wilder used him wrongly hes better as an attacking midfielder not playing just off a strikerI really grew to love him last season. He plays all over the place and must be impossible to mark. An intelligent player with an eye for a short pass. He also finds space in the box, which makes me think he'd do okay at a higher level too.
YesPubs, before and after?
I don't really know Chessy for pubs. 2 Spoons, one where we will probably have something to eat later. Don't know which is the better one? I'm smashed after 6 pints, so not bothered about the Brampton mile. Somewhere a bit traditional (but not scruffy) would be nice.
Spa Vaults is a decent Spoons. Portland Hotel is decent too tbf but a bit out the way.I don't really know Chessy for pubs. 2 Spoons, one where we will probably have something to eat later. Don't know which is the better one? I'm smashed after 6 pints, so not bothered about the Brampton mile. Somewhere a bit traditional (but not scruffy) would be nice.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?