Pre-match Burnley away presser

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'll wait for the summary. I cba with listening to him, I'm at that stage.

Same. I started watching then just stopped after about five minutes, it’s a repeat of every other presser.

When this season started I was on his side as the scales were tipped against him with things like budget, players leaving, off the field issues, poor signings etc.

I’ve now come to the realisation that he’s also on that side. We have no answers, no tactics, and we’re woefully short of any plans to get the best of what we’ve got.

This team is poor, but not shipping 5/6 goals per game poor, which it should’ve been most games.

I don't think anyone on here thinks he's anything other than a good bloke and many were saying similar (for far too long) but it's gone way beyond that no matter what the result on Saturday. I'd love to look through your rose tinted spectacles but unfortunately misplaced them some time ago.

I’m sick to death of everyone banging on about what a good guy Hecky is. He can be kind to his mother, foster orphaned donkeys and be akin to Saints bloody Augustine, Francis and bleeding Bernadette, but I want a fucking competent manager who growls and threatens and makes sure that he cracks the whip and doesn’t think that the answer to every tactical problem is Ben bastard Osborne.

Much as I dislike Wilder as a man, having looked into his eyes, as a player I wouldn’t cross him. Weak- Weir, Robson, Adkins, Clough. Autocratic awkward ugly up and at em bastards, wilder, Warnock, Bassett. This shit situation needs someone strong who doesn’t spend half the game asking Stuart McCall if he wouldn’t mind him making a substitution. Does mi ed in

Same. I started watching then just stopped after about five minutes, it’s a repeat of every other presser.

When this season started I was on his side as the scales were tipped against him with things like budget, players leaving, off the field issues, poor signings etc.

I’ve now come to the realisation that he’s also on that side. We have no answers, no tactics, and we’re woefully short of any plans to get the best of what we’ve got.

This team is poor, but not shipping 5/6 goals per game poor, which it should’ve been most games.
‘Yes it’s important because it’s the next game’ I presume was his answer when asked if it’s a massive game

Back
Top Bottom