Pork nightmare

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dkc

Reaction score
Not strictly Blades related but I thought it could go in general chat as it's for a good cause. And please - no shitting in the centre circle.

Not strictly Blades related but I thought it could go in general chat as it's for a good cause. And please - no shitting in the centre circle.

I hope it doesn't rain. Anyone sleeping on the pitch has a chance of drowning.

I hope it doesn't rain. Anyone sleeping on the pitch has a chance of drowning.
Not to mention bits of the stand falling off and injuring them while they sleep. Quite a challenge, and worth bunging a few quid to anyone brave enough to attempt it.

Is this a Halloween party? I imagine the palace of pork could really get a bit of fear going if it played to its potential….

Made me realise that we complain about the SS service and facilities. What would I whinge about if I was a pig? The roof rusting in is a bit more serious than I have to buy cider at half time cos they can’t sort out the Neck Oil to serve anything but froth.

Condemn the place and be done with it. Health and Safety field day. ..

I didn't need a tetanus and felt significantly safer from falling rust in this spot (in seriousness though, hope they get a good takeup):

1709329757929.png

Reactions: Dkc
Roundabout did a lot for me when I was younger, the club would send free tickets, some training tops etc at time. Gave me a decent place to sleep, warmish and safe so just about the exact opposite of sleeping in the Rusty Old Slag.
Charities like Roundabout should be lauded more for the work that they do.

Back
Top Bottom