Pommpey.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Old Sean patiently waiting fingers poised over the keyboard deary me .............................. I threw that fish straight back into the river :D:D:D

royalty-free-rf-fishing-clipart-illustration-by-ron-leishman-stock-ViSbGd-clipart.jpg

Old Sean patiently waiting fingers poised over the keyboard deary me .............................. I threw that fish straight back into the river :D:D:D

royalty-free-rf-fishing-clipart-illustration-by-ron-leishman-stock-ViSbGd-clipart.jpg

He'll be back in a minute to explain how the club pays for 'stadium returbs' on a stadium it rents ;)

No you just needed to read the thread MB. It's been explained to some extent , by one of your own. You won't like it though, he's saying some of the money hasn't gone straight into McCabes back pocket. He's either pissed or someone's hacked his account. I think it's pissed tbh as he got a bit shirty earlier and I'm hoping he's forgotten in the morning.

What with him doing a bit of "boxing".

He'll be back in a minute to explain how the club pays for 'stadium returbs' on a stadium it rents ;)

Because it will have a full repairing lease is the way I would think. Fairly standard contract on commercial property. Another gap in your "knowledge". Never mind. Nice try though, keep copying and pasting though, as if you know what it all means.

I blame all those punches to the head.

Btw, Did I post "returbs" or just you?

Anyone have any peas that need shelling?

Because it will have a full repairing lease is the way I would think. Fairly standard contract on commercial property. Another gap in your "knowledge". Never mind. Nice try though, keep copying and pasting though, as if you know what it all means.

I blame all those punches to the head.

Btw, Did I post "returbs" or just you?

Anyone have any peas that need shelling?

LOL.

You did notice that little emoticon at the end there...;)

Just a comment...but pommmmmpey seems to have gone AWOL

162pon.jpg

Emoticons don't really cover ignorance. Still , better than claiming I said something I didnt.

Now how about "returb" ?

You come across as a very bitter and angry person.

I'll leave you with that for now...

Pommpers.... make that 4 players signed and none sold.
McCabe eh?
Yeah he's done a great job, how many years in the third tier is it now, I've lost count ? But let's all rejoice we've not sold anyone.....yet.....in the meantime our grunting neighbours are spending more on wages than we can even dream about been spent on fees !

Think I read somewhere that the admin figure figure includes doing up the south stand, refreshments area's/structural work?

What exactly have they done there? I've got a season ticket there and noticed precisely nothing.

You come across as a very bitter and angry person.

I'll leave you with that for now...

Of course. Calling someone bitter and angry is always the winning finale to an argument. Saves you having to debate the point.

And now I find emoticons are a get out of jail card for stupidity. Excellent.

Grrrrr.

Of course. Calling someone bitter and angry is always the winning finale to an argument. Saves you having to debate the point.

And now I find emoticons are a get out of jail card for stupidity. Excellent.

Grrrrr.
pommpey look at all this trouble you've caused now!

...don't forget the fire extinguishers...,

The fire suppression is a little more than a couple of these... which is why its ever so handy when someone sets off a smoke bomb on the concourse setting them off and requiring replacement of the catering facilities.

Yeah he's done a great job, how many years in the third tier is it now, I've lost count ? But let's all rejoice we've not sold anyone.....yet.....in the meantime our grunting neighbours are spending more on wages than we can even dream about been spent on fees !

Spending other people's money, again.....and again.....and again.

It's the Bladesfans' Way.

Back
Top Bottom