CONFIRMED Points deduction to start next season

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We showed ambition in January by not selling ndiaye and Berge to actually get us promoted and to the cup semi, a decision which has probably saved the long term future of the club. I can take a 2pt deduction.
That when the prince decided to save our season when said players had been touted around for sale before Christmas before a sudden change of events when our saviour decided to keep said players (all hail PA)

Administration a real possibility? Says who? Who issued a winding up order and got us in court? The EFL wouldn’t as football debts are protected and they issue punishments not shut down members.

A clappers and the uninformeds wanking aid.
not my words but the words of our then manager. vital for the health of this club. premier league money is the reason why we could pay off all the debts we had. are you confusing administration with liquidation as they are 2 completely different things

not my words but the words of our then manager. vital for the health of this club. premier league money is the reason why we could pay off all the debts we had. are you confusing administration with liquidation as they are 2 completely different things

Which manager said administration was a real possibility? Your link doesn’t mention administration. You did. Again, why were we near ? Bettis rubbished it.

I understand the difference btw. Clearly more than you do. At what stage was the owner ready to put us into admin and why?

Ha ha.

So where did all the money go from the previous prem years and player sales?

Something smells fishy.

Oh wait sorry I checked companies house and it seems that despite all the tv money and prem money we needed to borrow 10 000 thousand billion which is why we could pay money owed for shite players.

Edit: over to you Thorntons
Look at the accounts and it shows you where the money went in a standard, globally recognised format.

Unless you have any revelations on how the accounts are incorrect you might want to stop talking bollocks.

Look at the accounts and it shows you where the money went in a standard, globally recognised format.

Unless you have any revelations on how the accounts are incorrect you might want to stop talking bollocks.

Five words there he won’t understand or be able to pronounce.

If Brewster has triggered any appearance or goal bonuses then we must have had Terry Robinson back to do the deal.
He's played 75 games for us (according to Wikipedia). I wouldn't be at all surprised if we agreed to an extra payment at say 50 appearances, an extra payment for as little as 5 goals would be ridiculous, but I wouldn't be that surprised if we'd agreed to something that stupid.

Last edited:
He's played 75 games for us (according to Wikipedia). I wouldn't be at all surprised if we agreed to an extra payment at say 50 appearances, as extra payment for as little as 5 goals would be ridiculous, but I wouldn't be that surprised if we'd agreed to something that stupid.

Regardless of how much Wilder wanted him whoever signed a deal like that off wants…..well. I hope they got their dog back unharmed.

He's played 75 games for us (according to Wikipedia). I wouldn't be at all surprised if we agreed to an extra payment at say 50 appearances, an extra payment for as little as 5 goals would be ridiculous, but I wouldn't be that surprised if we'd agreed to something that stupid.
Hopefully they didn’t put a ‘26 world class touches against Wolves’ clause in or we’ll be in another embargo soon.

Does anyone recall all the vitriol towards McCabe for running the club sustainably.
We were continually loss making bar one PL season under McCabe I recall. He always banged on about sustainability - usually as a precursor to selling any decent asset we had at the time.

Impeccable timing of my news feed this morning…

Attachments

• IMG_2853.png
    IMG_2853.png
    797.6 KB · Views: 72
I don’t think that’s what he’s saying. It reads to me more of a critique of how we’ve been run, and frankly I agree. Embargo’s, points deductions, late payments for players, it’s an embarrassment
Has a team in the Premiership ever had this situation before? I can’t think of any team to ever had a points deduction for when they’re relegated.

Supposedly Villa were in trouble with EFL for massively overspending but even they don’t have this situation.

I mean it has a lot to do with Wilder backing the Prince into a corner over Brewster and wasting 23.5million when a loan to buy was the sensible deal
Did he give him a wedgie?

Absolute nonsense. The prince has to sign it off it's his fault alone if we spend too much.

Pretty sure this was mentioned around embargo time, especially in regards to Brewster. The problem is people don’t want to listen
The facts around the embargo were never really released just guess work,Brewster was mentioned though.
Just be thankful we did get promotion! The situation would have bèn dire otherwise.
I remember well the Prince going onto the pitch after we beat WBA and giving Heckie a real bear hug
I reckon that tells the story in one.
It's only 2 points ye ! Still could be important in the context of the season.

Back
Top Bottom