Please batter Wrexham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just confirmed. 4782 tickets

That's the Bramall Lane stand upper and lower tier.
The lower tier is quite a shallow rake so not the greatest view, it's OK I suppose.
Where as the upper tier is a very steep rake and offers the best view in the whole ground.
In the central area lower section you almost feel like you can lean forward and touch the cross bar, it must be one of the best views in football.

Attached to the Bramall Lane upper tier is the corner stand and it holds another 2,000 seats.
So with segregation in place the ground is designed where we can give you probably anther 1,219 tickets bringing overall allocation to 6K.
However the Safety Committee are very twitchy these days and like to keep areas well below capacity, so you've done well to get 4782.

That's the Bramall Lane stand upper and lower tier.
The lower tier is quite a shallow rake so not the greatest view, it's OK I suppose.
Where as the upper tier is a very steep rake and offers the best view in the whole ground.
In the central area lower section you almost feel like you can lean forward and touch the cross bar, it must be one of the best views in football.

Attached to the Bramall Lane upper tier is the corner stand and it holds another 2,000 seats.
So with segregation in place the ground is designed where we can give you probably anther 1,219 tickets bringing overall allocation to 6K.
However the Safety Committee are very twitchy these days and like to keep areas well below capacity, so you've done well to get 4782.
cant see us selling the full allocation despite the bluster. Having said that nothing surprises me anymore.

Hope because of the BBC's love in they fail in everything they do! UTB
I feel fine about Wrexham's owners.. I've been an Always Sunny fan since it started.
I've seen a few Reynolds films over the years.

They both seem nice and amusing guys.

Would like to beat Wrexham comfortably in the replay, but have nothing against their owners to be honest.

I didn't really listen the other day. Was mclehenny at the philadelphia eagles game instead? He seems to be the one who is much more emotionally invested in the whole thing from the series. Reynolds seems to just sidle up, be sarky, sign a cheque and fuck off.

I didn't really listen the other day. Was mclehenny at the philadelphia eagles game instead? He seems to be the one who is much more emotionally invested in the whole thing from the series. Reynolds seems to just sidle up, be sarky, sign a cheque and fuck off.

McElhenney's TV series has just started filming this week, I doubt he could have got away even if he wanted to.

My mate is a Newport fan he calls them The plastic btec Man Utd, from my point of view I couldn’t care less who they are I just want to play Spurs although it’ll be on a tv as I’ve got no chance of getting tickets

Back
Top Bottom