Playoff tickets, First Leg

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Have united come out with an official statement regarding these issues? They have upset a lot of fans who are season ticket holders and also why they have given forest the BLUT corner, the sooner they do the better because fans are really pissed off with how this has been handled.
Not sure I'll ever get over it to be honest. I just don't get the anger. There are tickets still available and it appears to be people's inability to use the website correctly that's causing the problems here. I couldn't get my season ticket seat but got one somewhere else in a block of 4 on the south stand today at 12pm. No big drama.

Not sure I'll ever get over it to be honest. I just don't get the anger. There are tickets still available and it appears to be people's inability to use the website correctly that's causing the problems here. I couldn't get my season ticket seat but got one somewhere else in a block of 4 on the south stand today at 12pm. No big drama.

Quite possibly the least stress I’ve ever had when booking a ticket for a big game.

Thirty mins in a virtual queue far better than standing in a line outside the ticket office & You can get on with other things.
I managed to take a dump, make a sandwich and knock one out.
Last time I did that in the BL car park queue there were some very irate people around me.

Quite right too. In these days of people having to choose between feeding their children and going to see united, you making a sandwich in the queue is bound to put a few noses out of joint.

How the fuck do you add someone to your family and friends all I'm getting is error every time :mad:
I had my son in my friends and family list but when I added a ticket for him I got the message I had exceeded the tickets I was allowed. I t seems I had to access his account but difficult as he was out playing cricket and hadn't got his log in details. Perhaps I mis-read the instructions but it wasn't clear how to add him in. He is not going now.

They went on general sale 90 minutes ago nearly and there's loads of tickets left.

Anyone who's angry about not getting one only has themselves to blame. If you can't use the internet or can't afford a device, ask someone else to do it for you, pick the phone up or go down there.

If i was to offer some feedback to the club, if your IT system can process the rules so that a non member can’t purchase a ticket before a certain date, then it can also display a message to that effect.

Also, don’t allow people to select tickets before they’re logged in.

If the website did those two things i suspect quite a lot of people wouldn’t have had any issues at all.

Thirty mins in a virtual queue far better than standing in a line outside the ticket office & You can get on with other things.
I managed to take a dump, make a sandwich and knock one out.
Last time I did that in the BL car park queue there were some very irate people around me.
I had a number two while waiting as well. All in all, a most agreeable experience.

It let me buy her season ticket the other week though.

Can't get through on phone. Stuck at work till 5.

I've emailed them asking them to link out accounts.
My son was on my friends and family list but I could't select him for a ticket for this but when I renewed our s/ts it let me pay for those ok.

I agree, I sorted mine out within 10 minutes yesterday, I expected to have it put onto my season card as usual, I don't think it's right that somebody else could get your seat before you, also I'd like united to confirm the reason for putting the Forest fans in the upper tier, it's good PR and although it's been done now it's never to late to explain, as I said before lots of fans ain't happy about it.

Yep. Nothing personal.
If I see someone behaving like an arse on here, I'll report them.
Hi. Just seeking a bit of clarification. Could you first explain the ARSE line. Would hate to be seen crossing it. Nothing worse ( I would think ) than crossing an arse line.
I've noticed you've used some very bad language in the past ,so one would assume we are fine to use this sort of foul and abusive language, so that's OK with you, yes ?.
So, is it hate speech you don't like or just speech YOU hate we have to be careful of. Nothing personal. Take Care . And Up The Blades.

I agree, I sorted mine out within 10 minutes yesterday, I expected to have it put onto my season card as usual, I don't think it's right that somebody else could get your seat before you, also I'd like united to confirm the reason for putting the Forest fans in the upper tier, it's good PR and although it's been done now it's never to late to explain, as I said before lots of fans ain't happy about it.
Sorry cheesie meant to say that I agree with you regarding lack of knowledge using the Internet but all the more reason for United to be aware of it and make it easier, again just good PR. 👍

I get that people traditionally like to sit in what they view as 'their' seat but it's not the end of the world. Regards PR I agree a statement may have been helpful but I'd be mightily surprised if it was a decision made by United alone.

If i was to offer some feedback to the club, if your IT system can process the rules so that a non member can’t purchase a ticket before a certain date, then it can also display a message to that effect.

Also, don’t allow people to select tickets before they’re logged in.

If the website did those two things i suspect quite a lot of people wouldn’t have had any issues at all.
The issue I had was that, as I am just a member, I couldn't buy tickets for my wife and daughter who are season ticket holders as I was a left account holder. I should have been able to purchase the tickets for those two family members instead of setting up the wife and daughter. It wouldn't let me get to the stage of assigning the tickets.

Just minor gripes but was sorted on Saturday anyway

This has been badly handled by the club. There wouldn't be such a large number adverse comments if it had been handled well whether it be a full explanantion as to the reasons for closing the Upper Tier etc. It seems to me that the instructions for getting tickets via the web were totally inadequate as how you could link friends and family etc. It smacks of someone who is very familiar with knowing how the links to purchase for family or friends works assuming that everyone who uses the site be equally knowledgeable. It is a classic case of how not to introduce new procedures at short notice without a proper instructions being included or proper prompts to appear as you use the software.

I was struggling to assign friends and family to one just now. If you are only buying 1 friend and family ticket. Add two tickets to the cart and assign a person to 1 of the tickets. Then remove the second ticket from the basket.

I think there is a bit of glitch when assigning friends and family of you are only buying 1 ticket. I assume it is because they were trying to block ST holders getting tickets for friends over the weekend.

This has been badly handled by the club. There wouldn't be such a large number adverse comments if it had been handled well whether it be a full explanantion as to the reasons for closing the Upper Tier etc. It seems to me that the instructions for getting tickets via the web were totally inadequate as how you could link friends and family etc. It smacks of someone who is very familiar with knowing how the links to purchase for family or friends works assuming that everyone who uses the site be equally knowledgeable. It is a classic case of how not to introduce new procedures at short notice without a proper instructions being included or proper prompts to appear as you use the software.

I normally sit in BL upper so was slightly disappointed its been given to forest but can't say its been Badly handled. If people are too thick or don't go often enough to work out how to use the website it's not the clubs fault...... and £21 for a playoff ticket in any area of the ground is superb, people just like to moan

Hi. Just seeking a bit of clarification. Could you first explain the ARSE line. Would hate to be seen crossing it. Nothing worse ( I would think ) than crossing an arse line.
I've noticed you've used some very bad language in the past ,so one would assume we are fine to use this sort of foul and abusive language, so that's OK with you, yes ?.
So, is it hate speech you don't like or just speech YOU hate we have to be careful of. Nothing personal. Take Care . And Up The Blades.
I only remember once calling someone something offensive and that was "pikey" and I apologised straight after.

Have united come out with an official statement regarding these issues? They have upset a lot of fans who are season ticket holders and also why they have given forest the BLUT corner, the sooner they do the better because fans are really pissed off with how this has been handled.

Let's be fair, they could hand out silver bars at half time and a bunch of fans would complain that they weren't gold.

Quite possibly the least stress I’ve ever had when booking a ticket for a big game.

Indeed. Only time I've ever been in a situation where it was marginal for a ticket was Orient as last away of the season under (IIRC) Clough, where they were only selling the last few over the phone. Queue was short enough that I was fine. We certainly seem to have a disproportionate amount of fans either making a mountain out of a molehill, being completely computer illiterate, or both

Me too. I had a moment when I though I wasn't going to be able to get the kids' ticket prices (and I liked the cute message "Crouchy is 53 and is not eligible for Junior Tickets") but I assigned the tickets to my kids' customer numbers and it all dropped into place.

Like you, I'd have appreciated a message that said "You're too early, please fuck off while 2pm and you can have some then". I'd recommend that exact wording :D

If they're so fucking slow to not purchase in that huge window where they could get their usual seat, that's their problem

To be fair I will have pissed off 3 people on the Kop....as a ST holder in the Westfield I was on Saturday evening and ordered 3 tickets before most would have been home from the post match boozer!

I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was. Went on at 1.45pm to was in a queue of 81 got the site in minutes, waited till 2pm and bought two tickets on the Family Stand. There were at least 300-400 tickets left on BL1 and BL2 lower tier and some on Family stand so thought it was going to be sold out in seconds.

Two tickets sorted, in the South Stand for a change of scenery! Transaction as smooth as you like (makes a nice change) all printed off and screen shots on the phone for back up. Roll on satdy, oh and if I happen to be in your season ticket seat be nice 😜

The online queing sytem worked quite well and managed to purchase a ticket for the South stand,although only appeared to be a few single seats avaialble for this area.

Still think the overall criticism is valid. To devise a system that reduces the ground capacity, moves season ticket holders whilst at the same time increasing the allocation to away supporters giving them better seats in the process is not that good realy is it. Can't do anything about it now but now but fully get why fans are angry about it.

Back
Top Bottom