Playoff tickets, First Leg

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

There are season ticket holders in the BLUT
How is this possible? I have in the past neglected to get a season ticket because I was told BLUT isn't available. Are you referring to the upper corner which does have season tickets instead? Because as far as I'm aware the only way you could technically have a season ticket and sit in the BLUT is if you moved your seat for each game from somewhere you are allowed a ST to the BLUT.

Just bought some tickets, and selected mobile, does the qr code get sent through e Mail? Not used mobile ticket before.

Just tried to buy my tickets now, didn't go through with warning message sent, did anyone else have this just now?! Now I've got to start all over again with a waiting time of an hour! Great!

Just bought some tickets, and selected mobile, does the qr code get sent through e Mail? Not used mobile ticket before.

Yes, should take about 30 mins. If you've got tickets for someone else I'd recommend screenshotting their QR code and sending them it, that way you don't have to pass your phone through the turn style

Forest can give an extra away allocation of 1K on top of the usual 2K if demand is there.

This would indicate that those seats are NOT Season Tickets and it would be a case of segregation. So hopefully Forest reciprocate and give us 3K.....I somehow doubt it though....

Looks like they will have part of the Westfield Corner. Their allocation is 3,188, BLUT holds 2,700 and Westfield corner 2,000...reckon the last section nearest to H Block in the SS will be netted and likewise the end nearest John Street.

Can't see there being much over 28K there on Satdi
I reckon they'll net off the first third of the stand to reduce the risk of them lobbing stuff down, similarly to what Sunderland did for pigs match.

Makes it mental that they've switched tiers around, I can only guess that it's for either:

• Home advantage so our fans are directly behind the goal
  • Stop Forest fans from getting onto the pitch

Yep

Pleasantly surprised by the ease of use of the website to get 4 tickets (all previously registered) including 2 juniors.

As an aside, I can't tell you how happy Mrs Crouchy is to be a Registered Customer of SUFC :)

which stand are you in?

Just tried to buy my tickets now, didn't go through with warning message sent, did anyone else have this just now?! Now I've got to start all over again with a waiting time of an hour! Great!
The site is very slow at the moment it took me three attempts for the payment to go through.

They send you an email for the print@home took around 30 minutes to come through

I reckon they'll net off the first third of the stand to reduce the risk of them lobbing stuff down, similarly to what Sunderland did for pigs match.

Makes it mental that they've switched tiers around, I can only guess that it's for either:

• Home advantage so our fans are directly behind the goal
  • Stop Forest fans from getting onto the pitch

I would guess the second one on the instruction of SYP....

Yep, you'll get attachments in your confirmation email. Open the PDF with the QR contained and save to your drive or docs as quicker to open before going through the turnstile.

Keep getting the message, 'the deposit amount is less than the payment amount' when trying to checkout. Anyone know what this means?

Many learning how the QR code tickets work on here so ultimate cost cutting on admin costs moving forward.

Have united come out with an official statement regarding these issues? They have upset a lot of fans who are season ticket holders and also why they have given forest the BLUT corner, the sooner they do the better because fans are really pissed off with how this has been handled.

Can we have a view from the ticket queue Roygbiv ?

For my part - 30 minute queue, selected and paid easily - would try again.

Took three goes to get the payment sent through and also my tickets are a bit shit but whatever, I'll be there on Saturday!

Piece of piss really. Logged on at 1:30 to avoid having to wait in a large queue at 2pm (which I’m told was 45 minutes).

The QR code email/pdf is gash IMO, should be able to save them to Google Pay/Apple Wallet and just tap them on the contactless turnstile reader.

Went past the Lane at 9am and 11.30am, ticket queues onto Cherry Street both times.

Keep getting the message, 'the deposit amount is less than the payment amount' when trying to checkout. Anyone know what this means?

When that happened to me ages ago, it meant I still had some credit left over after the fun police cancelled the 19/20 season, but not enough to cover a full ticket, and the website can't handle partial payments/multiple payment methods. Call the ticket office and they should be able to sort it.

When that happened to me ages ago, it meant I still had some credit left over after the fun police cancelled the 19/20 season, but not enough to cover a full ticket, and the website can't handle partial payments/multiple payment methods. Call the ticket office and they should be able to sort it.
Thanks, wondered if this was the case. Managed to get them off a different account anyway. Seems impossible to get through to the ticket office.

How is this possible? I have in the past neglected to get a season ticket because I was told BLUT isn't available. Are you referring to the upper corner which does have season tickets instead? Because as far as I'm aware the only way you could technically have a season ticket and sit in the BLUT is if you moved your seat for each game from somewhere you are allowed a ST to the BLUT.

Its not possible. There are no ST available in the BLUT, but as you have rightly pointed out, you can move your seat (not physically) to the BLUT for individual games.

Every matchday there are a number of ST holders attempting to go through Turnstile No 13, and moaning that the turnstiles are 'F****** Rubbish'.

Turnstile 13 is part of the BLUT and not the Upper Westfield. It is not programmed to accept Season Tickets and it doesn't allow you in.

Back
Top Bottom